By Michael Tetreault, Editor-In-Chief
MARCH 27, 2013 | There is plenty of evidence supporting the case that a concierge doctor is not just for the deep-pocketed individuals. We’ve found that over the past several years that over 50% of concierge medicine patients make a combined household income of less than $100,000 per year. www.ConciergeMedicineToday.com. That is extremely encouraging because as this concept, initially thought of by many as healthcare for the rich — is now accessible and very affordable for couples, seniors on Medicare, young families and individuals just about anywhere. I also know that when patients searching for a concierge doctor online are analyzed, the demographics are as follows:
- 49% – of all concierge physician searches by patients received are for an Individual;
- 23% – of all concierge physician searches received are for a Couple, with no children;
- 21% – of all concierge physician searches received are for Families, with children;
- 4% – of all concierge physician searches received are for Business Owners/Top Executives;
- 3% – Allowable Margin of Error +/- 3%.
Copyright © 2013. Concierge Medicine Today. All Rights Reserved.