APRIL 24, 2013 — New York State is the latest state to oppose the Federation of State Medical Board’s (FSMB) new maintenance of licensure requirements (MOL) which are planned for implementation in all states.
2019 | Medicare, Insurance & Patients
PGX + CONCIERGE MEDICINE
Industry Prescribing Trends
400+ Pages | Our #1 Seller | Free Shipping
- EVENT: (Florida) March 28, 2020 ~ 8:30 am Fifth Annual Plant-Based Nutrition Conference February 20, 2020
- National Membership Medicine Leader MDVIP Expands New York Footprint With Two New Manhattan Openings February 20, 2020
- WORTH MAG. | Ms. Medicine Founder/CEO Dr. Lisa Larkin Named one of 50 Women Changing the World in “Groundbreakers 2020” February 19, 2020
- CMT SPOTLIGHT: Meet Dr. Sherika Newman and Her Caring/Service in Palliative Concierge Care February 19, 2020
- Navigating Aging: What The 2020s Have In Store For Aging Boomers February 19, 2020
Hours & Info
#fordoctors AAFP AAPP ACA Affordable care act business concierge care concierge doctor conciergedoctor concierge medicine direct care direct primary care doctor dpc feature Featured find concierge doctor health healthcare health insurance insurance md MDVIP medicare medicine mental-health obamacare physician primary care qliance research retail medicine startup technology telemedicine
At the 2013 Medical Society State of New York House of Delegates meeting, the following MOC/MOL resolutions were adopted.