Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6dndl6/guide_to_the) has announced the addition of the “Guide to the Patient-Centered Medical Home: Metrics, Models and Engagement” report to their offering.
In a nod to the PCMH’s potential for improving care and controlling cost, many payors have placed case managers in medical homes to assist with stratification and care coordination of high-risk patients.
- The statewide rollout of Florida Blue’s medical home program, from practice selection to reimbursement models;
- The comprehensive PCMH consumer engagement and education effort underway at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey to position the Blues plan for accountable care;
- Advice on achieving Level III NCQA medical home recognition, joining an ACO, and participating in the CMS Comprehensive Primary Care initiative from Hunterdon Healthcare;
- Roadmap to the embedding of case managers: Geisinger Health Plan’s selection, training, skill set, processes and benefits of case managers embedded within the payor’s medical home practices, a model that has become an industry template for co-located case management.
- Chapter 1: 2012 Benchmarks in the Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Chapter 2: New Models in the Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Chapter 3: The Medical Home Case Manager
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6dndl6/guide_to_the