AUG 2, 2013 – Dr. Speck’s new practice combines her expertise in internal medicine and cardiology and offers a comprehensive concierge service that is available for a limited number of clients who wish to delegate their health care and wellness to Dr. Speck. The monthly membership fee ensures 24/7 access to Dr. Speck, longer appointments, enhanced annual exams including fitness and nutritional assessments, a personalized annual health “prescription”, plus coordination of your healthcare in Seattle and while you are traveling. The monthly membership fee is $250.
This “direct pay” practice does not participate with any third party health insurance companies, public or private. It is designed for patients not eligible for Medicare. Dr. Speck will provide referrals and actively coordinate specialty care and personally discuss your situation with the specialist when needed.
We also will provide coordination of inpatient hospital care. Locally, Dr. Speck is affiliated with Swedish/Providence Health systems. If you are out of town, we will be available by phone, e-mail or fax to coordinate your care with you, your family and your providers during that episode of care. This makes a tremendous difference in terms of your care.
- 24/7 access to Dr. Speck or another physician by phone or email
- Annual comprehensive health history and physical
- Annual fitness assessment and exercise prescription
- ECG monitored cardiovascular stress test
- VO2 max (aerobic capacity) including lung function testing if indicated
- Strength and flexibility
- Annual nutritional assessment and plan
- Periodic review of pertinent laboratory and other diagnostic data including personalized medical genetic testing
- Annual non invasive vascular imaging
- Health care education and navigation designed for you
- Medication management at home and out of town
- Specialist referral coordination in Seattle and out of town
- Coordination of your health care including hospital care in the Seattle area as well as when traveling
- Flexible scheduling and same day urgent care visits
- Electronic access to your medical records