MeMD – San Antonio, TX
Seeking Board-Certified MD’s/DO’s in Texas interested in becoming Telemedicine Providers! Our provider specialties are Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine.
IN TEXAS WE ARE LOOKING FOR PHYSICIANS WITH DAYTIME AVAILABILITY
MeMD provides online medical consultations to patients across the country with low acuity illnesses. Our telemedicine program is already established and we are presently in the process of expanding our provider network due to an increase in patient demand.
As a medical provider in our network:
1. You work as an independent contractor.
2. You set your own schedule.
3. You are paid per visit; each visit takes 10-15 minutes.
4. We provide your malpractice and liability insurance.
For additional information or to be considered, please apply directly to this advertisement or visit us online.
– MeMD is an already established telemedicine company that has been featured on CBS News, Phoenix Business Journal, CNBC, Parenting Magazine, Greater Phoenix inBusiness, and additional press outlets online. The Founder and CEO of MeMD, Dr. John Shufeldt, founded the largest pure-play urgent care network in the country in 1993 and was chairmen of the board until 2010. Over his 17-year history, Dr. Shufeldt has identified, tested and implemented best practices in urgent care where he remains an industry leader.
– MeMD provides medical consultations online across the United States for patients with low-acuity illnesses. Our providers see patients with minor ailments such as allergies, flu and sinus symptoms, as well as dysuria; MeMD does not prescribe controlled substances or lifestyle medications. MeMD is currently servicing 50 states as well as the District of Columbia.