How are you imagining a healthier world? Explore the possibilities Sept. 10-12 as we hear inspirational perspectives from transformative thinkers in science, health and medicine at TEDMED 2014.
Take advantage of your complimentary access to TEDMED 2014, the annual health and medicine edition of TED, made possible through an exciting partnership between TEDMED and the AMA. Receive a real-time feed of the program Sept. 10-12, or accommodate your busy schedule by watching on-demand Sept. 10-16.
Here’s how you can make the most of this tremendous opportunity:
- Personal access: Experience TEDMED from the comfort of your own desktop or personal device.
- Group viewing: Book a conference room and view the program with your colleagues and practice staff.
Together we will explore multi-disciplinary topics through a stimulating stage program, including:
- Ending the global physician shortage
- Revolutionizing medical education
- Identifying childhood factors that impact serious adult-onset diseases, such as heart disease and cancer
- Understanding the obesity epidemic and addiction
- Advancing high-tech diagnostics
Visit the TEDMED 2014 website and enter invitation code “TMLicAMA14” to participate.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join your colleagues and peers in more than 100 countries around the world as we unlock our imagination for TEDMED 2014!
Questions? Send an email to TEDMED.