Learn about alternatives to third-party medical payments from Direct Primary Care Physicians
Anaheim, CA – March 9, 2015 – DBC Pri-Med LLC, a leading provider of professional medical education to a community of more than 260,000 clinicians, will host a panel discussion on Direct-Pay medicine with leading experts. Direct-Pay represents a variety of health care delivery models, such as Direct Primary Care and Concierge Medicine, which involve direct financial relationships between patients, employers, and providers. Direct-Pay medicine can give physicians increased autonomy and more time with patients compared to other practice models.
In this panel discussion you will learn about:
- Starting-up a Direct-Pay practice, or converting a traditional medical practice to Direct-Pay
- Recruiting a patient panel/members from a local community
- Disengaging with third-party insurance payments, including Medicare/Medicaid
- Reducing practice overhead by up to 35 percent by eliminating billing
The panel discussion will include:
- Bruce Jung, founder of The Doc Shoppe, a DPC physician in Corbin, KY
- Erica Oberg, DPC physician at Pacific Pearl La Jolla in La Jolla, CA
- Jeannine Rodems, founder of Santa Cruz Direct Primary Care in Santa Cruz, CA
- Panel Moderator: Evan Pankey, Product Manager, Pri-Med InLight
The event is free and will be held in Room 207A of the Anaheim Convention Center during Pri-Med West on Saturday, April 11, 2015, from 11:55 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Lunch will be provided to all who attend. Space is limited to the first 25 registrations.
Visit http://www.eventbrite.com/e/emerging-practice-models-a-panel-discussion-tickets-16058732100?aff=erelexporg to learn more and reserve your spot at this event.
Pri‐Med is an operating division of Diversified Communications. Based in Boston, Mass., the organization has been a trusted source for professional medical education to over 260,000 clinicians since 1995. Through live meetings in over 30 U.S. cities and online at www.pri-med.com, clinicians rely on Pri‐Med for opportunities to engage with local peers, meet internationally renowned faculty, and participate in world‐class educational activities. In 2012, Pri-Med purchased Amazing Charts, a leading provider of electronic health records (EHR) to independent medical practices. Amazing Charts operates as an independent operating subsidiary of Pri-Med. For more information, visit: www.amazingcharts.com.