In the face of declining reimbursements and increasing regulation, many primary care providers are looking for new ways to maintain high-quality relationships with their patients. Do you want to spend more time with your patients and less on insurance and Meaningful Use? Learn about new models of practicing medicine that will allow you to declare your Practice Independence. We invite you to join us for an innovative conference, now in a half-day format, designed to foster learning and networking among your physician peers:
Practice Independence Conference at Pri-Med Southwest
- Saturday, June 25, 2016 | 9:00-11:45am CDT
- George R. Brown Convention Center | Room 332B
- 1001 Avenida De Las Americas
- Houston, TX 77010
You now have several options to experience the Practice Independence Conference, including a reduced admission fee for live conference attendance and the opportunity to tune into the conference via a live video stream from the comfort of your practice or home:
- Reduced Price – Live Conference Registration: $75
- NEW – Live Stream Registration: $35
Hear from industry pioneers and local physicians participating in emerging practice models, such as Direct Primary Care (DPC), Concierge, and Micropractice. This event includes:
- A keynote address by Dr. Samir Qamar, CEO of MedLion Management, Inc., the largest DPC physician network in the nation, with independent operations in 25 states
- An engaging panel discussion, featuring Geetinder Goyal, MD, founder of Our Way Health in Houston, TX, and Amie Stringfellow, MD, of Milepost Medical in Houston, TX
Learn more and register online to join your peers in Houston or participate in the live stream broadcast.
Amazing Charts InLight EHR is a new cloud-based, problem-oriented medical record from Amazing Charts and Pri-Med, and is a sponsor of the Practice Independence Conference.
This event is co-located with Pri-Med Southwest, where you can earn up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Live conference registrants will also receive free registration to the Pri-Med Southwest CME conference. Upon registration for the Practice Independence Conference, you will receive a confirmation email, which will include instructions on how to register for Pri-Med Southwest.
Live stream registrants will receive a link to access a live video stream of the conference as it is taking place.
SOURCE: Amazing Charts/InLight EHR