FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ATLANTA, GA | March 1, 2017 – Today, the national trade publication, Concierge Medicine Today (CMT), announced The Top 25 Peer-Recommended Book Titles for Concierge Medicine Physicians of 2017. On the heels of new statistics specific to Concierge Medicine and subscription-based clinics, which they released earlier this week on their website, CMT [February 2017] found 63% of physician respondents said … “I Read/Listen to About 1-2 Books Per Month.” Additionally, 32% said … “I Read/Listen to About 2-6 Books Per Month.” Subsequently, many of the same physicians reporting they read [or listen to audio books] to 2-6 books each month specific to learning more about running a business also said … “I have a full patient panel and a vibrant medical practice.”
“Longtime [CMT] readers will note that this is not the first time we’ve put a list like this together,” said Michael Tetreault, Editor-in-Chief of CMT. “The list of critical resources for entrepreneurial physicians is simply growing because so many more physicians want to lean-in to their entrepreneurial gifts.”
CMT has spent the past several years specifically asking successful physicians: what they read?; what they do on a weekly basis to succeed?; and its staff have become students and story tellers about the unique environments physicians have created in their communities to help people for more than a decade now.
“These are not just books about healthcare,” notes Tetreault. “These are books Physicians in this field are reading and recommend to others that they do the same if they practice in this field of healthcare.”
The following list is devoted to books that offer business guidance, provoke creativity and provide the strongest provocation about what it is like to be creative in your business and serve others in unique ways.
- The Business Side of Medicine: What Medical Schools Don’t Teach You
- Stories From the Shadows: Reflections of a Street Doctor
- The Doctor’s Guide to Concierge Medicine and Direct Primary Care
- The Nordstrom Way to Customer Service Excellence
- The HSA Owner’s Manual
- Now, Discover Your Strengths
- Ordering Your Private World
- Concierge Medicine: A New System to Get the Best Healthcare
- Start: Punch Fear in the Face, Escape Average and Do Work that Matters
- How to Hug a Porcupine: Easy Ways to Love the Difficult People in Your Life
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…And Others Don’t
- 48 Days to the Work You Love: Preparing for the New Normal
- Modern Clinic Design: Strategies for an Era of Change
- Pricing Strategies Inside Subscription-Based Healthcare Delivery Offices
- The Patient Will See You Now: The Future of Medicine is in Your Hands
- The Lean CEO: Leading the Way to World-Class Excellence
- The Medical Entrepreneur
- The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles
- Staffing Guide: Insight Into Retainer-Based Medicine Staffing Practices & Challenges
- Direct Primary Care Consumer Guide: 3rd Ed.
- The Power of Who
- The Start-Up of You
About Concierge Medicine Today
Concierge Medicine Today (CMT) is a news organization and the Concierge Medicine industry’s oldest national trade publication for the Concierge Medicine and Membership Medicine marketplace. Its website is the online destination for businesses, consumers, physicians, legislators, researchers and other stakeholders to learn about the history of this industry, various business aspects of the marketplace, trends, breaking news and more that drives the conversation that Concierge Medicine and free market healthcare delivery is creating on a national and international level.
For more information, visit: www.ConciergeMedicineToday.org
Categories: National Headlines