David Shulkin, a physician and a holdover from the Obama administration at the Department of Veterans Affairs, is believed to be one of several candidates to replace former Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price.
2019 | Medicare, Insurance & Patients
OCT 2019 | CONFERENCE
OCT 25-26, 2019 NATIONAL C.M. 2019 CONFERENCE
PGX + CONCIERGE MEDICINE
Industry Prescribing Trends
400+ Pages | Our #1 Seller | Free Shipping
- TOP 7 States in CONCIERGE MEDICINE, 2019 "Patient Search"
- Concierge Choice Physicians Announces Acquisition of Private Practice Direct
- RANKED: Top 20 Web Sites In Concierge Medicine Revealed -- 2018-2019
- FORBES | When Your Primary Care Physician Breaks Up With You
- Locate A Doctor
- FAQ: Oversimplified ... What is Concierge Medicine?
- BUSINESS | South Korea’s Carelabs acquires online beauty and wellness concierge startup Eunogo July 17, 2019
- 2019 Concierge Medicine FORUM and a 2018 Recap (Watch) July 17, 2019
- The Rise of Retailers & How Hospitals Can Compete July 17, 2019
- Concierge Doctor Poll: Gender/Age Survey In 2019 July 17, 2019
- Summer Reading List for Concierge Doctors July 16, 2019
Hours & Info
#fordoctors AAFP AAPP ACA Affordable care act business concierge care concierge doctor conciergedoctor concierge medicine direct care direct primary care doctor dpc feature find concierge doctor health healthcare health insurance insurance md MDVIP medicare medicine mental-health obamacare physician primary care qliance research retail medicine startup technology telemedicine