David Shulkin, a physician and a holdover from the Obama administration at the Department of Veterans Affairs, is believed to be one of several candidates to replace former Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price.
New Doctor’s Guide Coming This November!
OVERTURN Denials with an Evidence-Based Data, Appeal | DENIED COVERAGE By Your Insurance For A Recommended Treatement? Apply Free, START Your Application | Doc Coverage by Evidenza Precision Medicine
400+ Pages | Our #1 Seller | Free Shipping
New, Physician’s Book Club | 1-Year Access!
2018 Pharmacy Trends | New Podcast Edu. Series
- CR | The $mart Way to Pay [for Healthcare] by Cash | Consumer Reports May 20, 2018
- RETAIL MEDICINE + INFOGRAPHICS: Convenient Care Association and Health in Motion Network Sign Strategic Agreement to Reach Millions of Underserved in Trucking and Transportation May 20, 2018
- HealthLeaders Media | 5 Quotes from Azar’s World Health Care Congress Speech May 20, 2018
- Behavioral Health | PeakMed Adds Mental Health Services, Technology and Expands Clinic in Colorado May 20, 2018
- Boundaries With Friends and Family Who Ask You To Work For Free. May 19, 2018
Hours & Info
#fordoctors AAFP AAPP ACA Affordable care act business concierge care concierge doctor conciergedoctor concierge medicine direct care direct primary care doctor dpc find concierge doctor health healthcare health insurance insurance legal md MDVIP medicare medicine mental-health obamacare physician primary care qliance research retail medicine science startup technology telemedicine