Below you will find presenter/speaker slides provided by those 2018 CMT Concierge Medicine FORUM Faculty/Speakers.
Additionally, if you would like to reach out directly to one of our Faculty/Speakers/Presenters, please email us directly and we will be happy to provide you with their email address for further connection. You can email CMT directly by email@example.com and please put in the SUBJECT LINE: CMT FORUM INTRO/CONTACT REQUEST. Additionally, if there is a slide deck you do not see, it is because the organization or presenter would like you to contact them directly for that slide deck.
- List of ALL 2018 Bios, Speakers/Presenters & Faculty
- List of ALL 2018 Sponsors
- I’d Like To Suggest/Recommend A Topic or Speaker for Oct. 2019 …
- I’d Like To Inquire About Sponsoring Opportunities for Oct. 2019 …
Thank you for attending the 2018 CMT Concierge Medicine FORUM in Atlanta! We will be uploading videos, photos, audio interviews and more in the coming days/weeks and months ahead!
SAVE THE DATE !!! Fri-Sat, October 25-26, 2019 w/ Pre-Conference/Lead-In Conference Workshop, Thursday, Oct. 24
Oh! We almost forgot … go ahead and SAVE THE DATE for October 25-26, 2019! We’re working on bringing some amazing new breakouts to the stage and some insightful new topics that Doctors will want to learn more about. LEARN MORE at www.ConciergeMedicineFORUM.com!
Friday, Oct. 26 Presenters | General Session Slide Decks
- “The Brain-Based Secrets of Patient Engagement and Behavior Change” — Listen & Download Our Exclusive Interview with our 2018 Keynote Speaker/Physician, Dr. Kyra Bobinet
- Editor, Michael Tetreault, Introduction: The Typecast Doctor
- Dr. Danine Fruge, MD, ABFP, Pritikin Longevity Center | “Keys to Sustainable Lifestyle Health Amidst a Challenging Culture”
- Dr. Tom Folan, SolaceMD | Medical Cannabis’ Role In Primary Care, Research, Challenges, Opportunities & Trends Moving Forward
- Marni Jameson, Executive Director, AID-US.org
- Michele Madison, Esq. | Telehealth/Telemedicine Law
- Dr. David Karow, Human Longevity, Inc./the Health Nucleus
- Panel Presentation | No Slides Provided | VIDEO/Audio coming soon!
Friday, Oct. 26 | Breakout Presenters, Slide Decks
- “Inside Functional Medicine & Integrative Holistic Care in Concierge Medicine” by Dr. Ellie Campbell
- “How to Control Practice Expenses to Improve the Bottom Line” by Nancy Latady, MBA
- “How Genomics Can Help Identify Undiagnosed & Misdiagnosed Diseases” by Dr. David Bick
- “Health Coaching: A New Way to Approach An Old Journey” by Dr. Dean McElwain
- “What Happens When Doctors Partner With Employers & Small Businesses?” by Dr. Joel Bessmer
- “Tending the Garden: Practical Ideas For Marketing Your Concierge Practice” by Julie Robinson & Dr. Suzanne F. Turner
- “Inside Geriatric Concierge Medicine” by Dr. Thomas LaGrelius
- “Positives & Negatives of Accepting Insurance Reimbursement” by Terry Bauer
Saturday, Oct. 27 Presenters | General Session Slide Decks
- “Pharmacogenomics (PGx) in the Concierge Practice, Part 1” by Dr. Jeanette McCarthy
- “Engaging Patients Beyond Your Practice” by Casey Albertson
- “The Legal Forecast of Concierge Medicine: Compliance, Connected Care and More!” by Jim Eischen, Esq.
- “Three Things I Learned From A Doctor I Didn’t Want to See!” by Michael Tetreault
Saturday, Oct. 27 | Breakout Presenters, Slide Decks
- “Better Prescribing – Partnering Inside of Outside Your Practice” by Emily Durham, MS
- “Alzheimer’s Disease: Foresight is 20/20” by Dr. Ginger Schecter & Denise M. Kalos
- “Balancing Life, Your Practice & A Physician’s Mental Health” by Dr. Rebecca J. Osei
- “Creating A Winning Team: Balancing Staff & Office Personalities In Concierge Care” by Natalie Patierno
- “Finishing Well: Retirement & Succession Options and Planning” by Craig Fowler
- PANEL PRESENTATION (All Female Panel – No Slides; CMT VIDEO/Audio coming soon!) “A Look Into The Growing Trend of Women in Concierge Medicine” by Moderator, Catherine Sykes, CEO of CMT, Dr. Suzanne F. Turner, Dr. Natasha Beauvais and Dr. Carrie Bordinko
- “Pharmacogenomics (PGx) in the Concierge Medicine Environment, Part 2” by Dr. Jeanette McCarthy
CLICK HERE … https://www.conciergemedicineforum.com/