Type of Job
- Full Time
- Tampa, FL
About the Company/Practice
Griffin Concierge Medical (GCM), a family-medicine practice in Tampa, Florida, is seeking a full time medical doctor to start this year. Founded in 2008 by Radley Griffin, M.D., our practice takes a unique approach to primary
care, focusing heavily on prevention. Our business model allows physicians to spend more time with patients, and it lends itself to developing meaningful and long-term relationships.
Job Requirements & Position Qualifications:
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree
- Board certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Desire to be a part of a fast-growing, high-tech practice
- Janelle Bowers
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel. (813) 350-9090
Duties/Responsibilities/Job Description Responsibilities:
- See patients face-to-face and via telemedicine
- Provide personalized patient care
- Maintain privileges at area hospitals to admit and/or closely follow patients.
- Take call (we have a manageable rotation)
- Follow our company’s processes
- Complete charts in a timely and accurate manner www.griffinconciergemedical.com
Features of GCM:
- Our mission is to improve quality of life while building life-long relationships. That’s why our patient-retention rate is above 97%.
- Our patients value a personal, collaborative and long-term relationship with their doctors. They are prevention and wellness focused.
- With our robust health team and advanced communication and technology systems, we help our patients simplify and manage all aspects of their healthcare.
- We have an efficient operating system that allows every team member’s voice to be heard and fosters constant growth and improvement.