Categories: National Headlines
RECAP of the Latest CONFERENCE PHOTOS, Videos, Interviews and More!
NEW! Subscribe to our New Monthly Industry Business eMagazine
PGX + CONCIERGE MEDICINE
Industry Prescribing Trends
400+ Pages | Our #1 Seller | Free Shipping
- Locate A Doctor
- Amazon's vision for the future of health care is becoming clear
- Concierge Medicine Providing Quality Care Amid Massive Doctor Shortage
- What is Concierge Medicine? [Updated for 2019]
- Can I buy an Apple Watch 4 using money from my Health Savings Account?
- Concierge Medicine Today Releases 2019 Reading List -- Top 50 Books Concierge Doctors Are Reading
- NATIONAL | Patient Poll | “What is easier to visit, TSA Screening, a Doctor’s Office or DMV?” January 20, 2019
- Podcast: How Big Tech Is Targeting Healthcare January 20, 2019
- Amazon’s vision for the future of health care is becoming clear January 20, 2019
- Packer MD: Should Physicians Talk to the Lay Press About Research Studies? January 20, 2019
- Vanderbilt, GE Healthcare Partner for AI-Driven Immunotherapy January 20, 2019
Hours & Info
#fordoctors AAFP AAPP ACA Affordable care act business concierge care concierge doctor conciergedoctor concierge medicine direct care direct primary care doctor dpc find concierge doctor health healthcare health insurance insurance legal md MDVIP medicare medicine mental-health obamacare physician primary care qliance research retail medicine science startup technology telemedicine
Large employers expect the cost of providing health insurance to their employees will increase by 5 percent next year, reaching an average of more than $14,000 per worker, according to survey published Tuesday by the National Business Group on Health (NBGH). The survey was conducted between May and June and included responses from 148 large employers. The employers’ health plans cover more than 15 million employees and their dependents and represent a wide range of industries.