Glenville Medical Concierge Care welcomes well-respected internist to the team of outstanding physicians, announces Specialdocs Consultants
GREENWICH, Conn., July 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — In the four years since Glenville Medical Concierge Care launched its membership practice, the model’s appeal has grown rapidly, fueled by its highly personalized approach, according to Specialdocs Consultants. Now Glenville welcomes Ralph Cipriani, MD, an internal medicine physician with a well-earned reputation for providing exceptional care.
His extensive credentials include:
- Board Certification, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certification, Infectious Diseases, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Recognized with highest honors and Top Doctor awards throughout his career
- Additional training in Genomic and Precision Medicine
- Fellowship, Infectious Diseases, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
- Graduate of Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, NY
- BS in Biochemistry and Masters of Science in Basic Health Sciences, State University of New York at Stony Brook
- Previous experience: Stamford Health Medical Group, 2012-2018; Infectious Diseases Consultants of Greenwich, CT, 2002-2012
Why Dr. Cipriani joined Glenville Medical:
“I’m thrilled to be part of a practice that has provided an unequaled level of care to the Greenwich community for more than 40 years, the last four in a concierge model. Their patients have thoroughly embraced the many benefits of concierge medicine, chief among them the time to delve into complex medical issues and focus on proactive wellness.”
The hallmarks of concierge medicine at Glenville Medical include:
- Same or next-day appointments
- In-depth visits
- Direct availability to physician after hours via personal cell phone and email
- Focus on long-term health and wellness
“Peace of mind knowing that questions can be answered any time is paramount to patients,” says Dr. Cipriani. “At Glenville Medical, there’s no longer a need to wait until Monday morning or go to the ER. Patients can just call my cell phone and receive an immediate response from the doctor who knows them best. Without a doubt, this is the most rewarding way to practice medicine.”
Research has shown that members of a concierge practice, characterized by a smaller patient panel, experience a significantly lower rate of emergency room visits and inpatient admissions. For all patients, but especially those dealing with chronic conditions, the enhanced attention at a concierge practice is key.
“Understanding the complex web of physical, emotional and cultural issues that affect each patient’s health takes time that is simply not possible in a traditional practice. We know outcomes are significantly improved when we can identify and treat disease at its onset, and work with patients on an ongoing basis to prevent recurrence as well as promote their overall wellness,” says Dr. Cipriani.
“Time and availability restores the physician-patient relationship, at the core of the best possible medicine. It’s the reason concierge practices continue to gain momentum in Connecticut and across the country,” says Terrence Bauer, CEO, Specialdocs, a national concierge consulting company assisting Dr. Cipriani.
Learn more: Glenville Medical Concierge Care, 7 Riversville Road in Greenwich CT, 203.531.1808, www.glenvillemedicalconciergecare.com
Media Contact: Mindy Kolof, email@example.com
SOURCE Specialdocs Consultants