Categories: National Headlines
PGX + CONCIERGE MEDICINE
Industry Prescribing Trends
400+ Pages | Our #1 Seller | Free Shipping
- Locate A Doctor
- What is Concierge Medicine? [Updated for 2019]
- Millennials Are Ditching the 'Family Doctor' Model. Here's WHY.
- 2015, Concierge Physician Salary Report
- Ten+ Year Analysis of Concierge Medicine Malpractice Cases Show That Physicians Can Receive Steep Discounts From Liability Carriers Across U.S. (PLUS, INFOGRAPHIC)
- New DocPreneur Podcast, "Behavior Design In Healthcare: Meet Dr. Kyra Bobinet, CEO of Neuroscience Design Firm engagedIN"
- New You Medical Recruits Leading Medical Director and New Team of Physicians December 16, 2018
- DATA | Genetics | Other companies are also springing up to help people control — and potentially profit from — their medical data. December 16, 2018
- Millennials Are Ditching the ‘Family Doctor’ Model. Here’s WHY. December 16, 2018
- Boomerang Patients | How many former patients end up subscribing later? December 15, 2018
- Must-Reads Of The Week On Health Care December 15, 2018
Hours & Info
#fordoctors AAFP AAPP ACA Affordable care act business concierge care concierge doctor conciergedoctor concierge medicine direct care direct primary care doctor dpc find concierge doctor health healthcare health insurance insurance legal md MDVIP medicare medicine mental-health obamacare physician primary care qliance research retail medicine science startup technology telemedicine
Consumers are increasingly ponying up for home health testing, and LabCorp appears to have taken notice. This news, along with an announcement earlier in the week of an integration with Apple’s personal health record feature, suggests that the company is very open to expanding its business model beyond traditional lab tests.