Job Description & Requirements
Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s leading physician search and consulting firm, is pleased to announce a one-of-kind practice opportunity in Dallas and Fort Worth. Join an established group that prides itself on quality medicine and a rewarding environment.
- Turn-key model with a successful track record.
- Join 7 physicians excelling with their practices.
- Build up your practice to include an affluent patient base.
- Have the ability to spend 30-60 minutes with your patients.
- Enjoy a smaller patient panel; see an average of 8-10 patients per day.
- No hospital or house calls required.
- The group has verified an earning potential of $300,000+.
- Eliminate a secondary payer and enjoy an excellent quality of life.
I am actively scheduling discovery days for this brand new practice opportunity. We are only considering candidates who are currently in the Dallas/Forth Worth metroplex and are looking for a unique opportunity to change the dynamics of their current practice situation.