Categories: National Headlines
RECAP of the Latest CONFERENCE PHOTOS, Videos, Interviews and More!
NEW! Subscribe to our New Monthly Industry Business eMagazine
PGX + CONCIERGE MEDICINE
Industry Prescribing Trends
400+ Pages | Our #1 Seller | Free Shipping
- Locate A Doctor
- FL | Bocacare® Now Offering Concierge Medicine -- First hospital-based program in Palm Beach County BOCA
- RANKED: Top 20 Web Sites In Concierge Medicine Revealed -- 2018-2019
- Hilton Head | Is an increase in concierge doctors causing a ‘wealth care’ problem on Hilton Head?
- Poll 2019 | Referrals and Word of Mouth -- How often does it equal ROI with a new Patient enrolling into your practice?
- What is Concierge Medicine? [Updated for 2019]
- FL | Bocacare® Now Offering Concierge Medicine — First hospital-based program in Palm Beach County BOCA February 19, 2019
- Part 2, NEW Podcast | Coordinating Concierge Care With Specialist, Meet Dr. Michael Kagen, Park City, Utah February 19, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE | Interview with David S. Karow, M.D., Ph.D., Chief of Radiogenomics and interim CEO at Human Longevity (HLI) February 19, 2019
- FORBES | J. Goodman: Trump’s New Vision for Health Care February 19, 2019
- Medical Group In Greenwich Announces New Staff February 19, 2019
Hours & Info
#fordoctors AAFP AAPP ACA Affordable care act business concierge care concierge doctor conciergedoctor concierge medicine direct care direct primary care doctor dpc find concierge doctor health healthcare health insurance insurance legal md MDVIP medicare medicine mental-health obamacare physician primary care qliance research retail medicine science startup technology telemedicine
In 2016, Adventist Health began delivering healthcare services to Whole Foods’ employees in Southern California. The partnership, in which Whole Foods bypassed insurance companies and negotiated directly for services from Roseville, Calif.-based Adventist, gave the organic supermarket chain access to a tailor-made health plan that it couldn’t get from the traditional insurance market. Now the 19-hospital system is looking to scale the care navigation expertise developed while caring for Whole Foods employees to its Medicare accountable care organization.