Categories: National Headlines
RECAP of the Latest CONFERENCE PHOTOS, Videos, Interviews and More!
PGX + CONCIERGE MEDICINE
Industry Prescribing Trends
400+ Pages | Our #1 Seller | Free Shipping
- CMT FORUM 2019, Call for Speaker/Presentations, Deadline is April 30, 2019 April 24, 2019
- Poll Shows Ohio Adults Open to Newer Models of Accessing Health Care April 24, 2019
- Study, AJIC | Pathogenic germs — Study says ball pits are crawling with infection-causing germs April 24, 2019
- Transatlantic collaboration between the London-based medical Artificial Intelligence (AI) company and the Royal College of Physicians, Stanford Primary Care and Yale New Haven Health yields significant breakthrough. April 23, 2019
- Concierge Medicine Providing Quality Care Amid Massive Doctor Shortage April 23, 2019
Hours & Info
#fordoctors AAFP AAPP ACA Affordable care act business concierge care concierge doctor conciergedoctor concierge medicine direct care direct primary care doctor dpc feature find concierge doctor health healthcare health insurance insurance md MDVIP medicare medicine mental-health obamacare physician primary care qliance research retail medicine startup technology telemedicine
Health savings accounts (HSAs) can be a great way to both plan for the future and meet your health care needs right now.The basic idea with HSAs is that you start with a high-deductible health insurance policy that offers a low premium. Then, taking the money you save in premiums versus traditional health insurance, you can funnel that cash into a tax-free investment account.Any money in your account that you don’t use for today’s health care expenses grows over time and can be tapped for future health expenses or used for retirement down the road.