Are you interested in U.S. private direct medicine (Direct Primary Care (DPC), Concierge Medicine, Functional Medicine, integrative/hormone care, health coaching/data tracking/connected care services)?
Looking for some guidance on how to compliantly create these practice and business models? Do you think the future of U.S. healthcare involves new services, devices and services outside of healthcare plan coverage?
RELATED DATA | INFOGRAPHIC, 2019
NEW, 2019 DPC Journal Physician Reader Polling Stats | Business Education Infographic
If you’re interested, subscribe now and join our 12-week core curriculum webinar series where we will explore private direct practice model formation and compliance solutions. Our next live webinar this Tuesday, March 19, at 1:00 pm PST, where we will compare and contrast various private direct medicine models and help viewers figure out which model may be right for them.
Jim Eischen will provide you the most complete core curriculum of private direct medicine/wellness options and compliance solutions in the U.S. This series of live and interactive webinars has a span of over a 12-week period, where our subscribers have the ability to be a part of these discussions and ask questions via the platform’s electronic message chat feature.
The core curriculum includes the following topics:
- PRIVATE DIRECT MEDICINE MODELS: Available on the library.
- CONCIERGE vs. DPC vs. INTEGRATIVE vs. CONNECTED CARE: 03/19/2019 AT 1:00 PM PST
- DPC DEEP DIVE: 03/26/2019 AT 1:00 PM PST
- CONCIERGE MEDICINE: 04/02/2019 AT 1:00 PM PST
- CONNECTED CARE MODELS: 04/09/2019 AT 1:00 PM PST
- INTEGRATIVE CASH HEALTHCARE: 04/16/2019 AT 1:00 PM PST
- PRIVATE DIRECT PRACTICE MARKETING 101: 04/23/2019 AT 1:00 PM PST
- DATA PRIVACY SOLUTIONS: 04/30/2019 AT 1:00 PM PST
- COMPLIANT BUSINESS IN PRIVATE DIRECT HEALTHCARE: 05/07/2019 AT 1:00 PM PST
- SMALL BUSINESS vs. EMPLOYMENT: 05/14/2019 AT 1:00 PM PST
- MEDICARE—CARE COORDINATION, CCM & TELEHEALTH EXPANSION: 05/21/2019 AT 1:00 PM PST
- PRIVATE HEALTHCARE PLAN INTEGRATION (OR NOT): 05/28/2019 AT 1:00 PM PST
- UPDATES ON HSA/HRA/FSA ELIGIBILITY: 06/04/2019 AT 1:00 PM PST
Each webinar (including questions and answers) will be recorded and available for later viewing by subscribers. Once our core curriculum is delivered, subscribers will have the most complete webinar library available in the U.S. on private direct healthcare. In addition to the Lofty Learning core curriculum, we will also deliver monthly live webinars that will include interviews of thought leaders, regulators, compliance experts, and marketing pros on how to successfully implement practice models and avoid compliance traps. This additional content will be on a monthly basis after the core curriculum content has been delivered.
So, whether the focus is DPC/direct primary care, concierge medicine, connected care solution implementation into U.S. healthcare (health coaching, data tracking, both), or integrative/Functional Medicine models with hormone or other services outside plan coverage: Lofty Learning will deliver solid, peer-reviewed U.S. compliance guidance on these private fee models from Jim Eischen and other industry experts.
So join us now for our learning lift-off!
(619) 727-6 810
311 Fourth Avenue, Unit 517
San Diego, CA 92101
U.S. PRIVATE DIRECT MEDICINE MODELS
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 727-6810.