- Scottsdale, AZ
Type of Job
- Full Time &
- Part Time
About the Company
Award-winning Top Doc Functional/Integrative Family Medicine practice over 15 years (over 10 in concierge medicine). Innovative, collaborative group including Functional Nutritionist Health Coaches, onsite Psychology, and advanced aesthetics in beautiful healing facility. Looking for service-minded team-player willing to grow a full-time (300 patient) concierge practice given our high demand.
- (480) 2213337
Name of Primary Contact Person
- Dr. Susan Wilder, Founder/CEO – EMAIL: email@example.com
- Licensure Requirements:
- Valid State License issued by the AZ Medical Board or AZ Osteopathic Medical Board.
- Valid Family Medicine accreditation from the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS).
- Valid Prescriptive Authority/DEA License (per state practice requirements).
- Meet and maintain all legal requirements per state and national statutes to practice within state (for your market) as a family physician.
- CPR Certification.
- Meet and maintain all legal requirements per state and national statutes.
- Team oriented and passionate about growing all LifeScape ancillary businesses with profit-sharing bonus quarterly.
- Enthusiastic in the delivery of compassionate, quality patient-centric care.
- Excellent communication skills that will enable the physician to provide an informed patient experience, and promote the clinic’s services within the clinics, our retail partner, and the community.
- Basic service skills that will foster an exceptional patient experience from check-in through check-out
- Ability to complete training and utilize Cerner electronic medical record and information systems.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task. Efficient work ethic.
- Pleasant interpersonal demeanor and ability to work with all levels of associates and leadership.
- Provide comprehensive family medical care to an exclusive patient panel including comprehensive well-woman care and pediatrics
- Training or interest in functional and/or integrative medicine is essential.
- Advanced hormone management, dermatoscopy and procedural skills desired but optional. Training opportunities exist.
- Commitment to excellence, evidence-based practices, and superior customer service.
- Extend warm, compassionate care to all with a respect for patient diversity.
- Participate in a collegial fashion with all LifeScape colleagues including support staff.
- Provide diagnostic screenings and common vaccinations as outlined in LifeScape’s evidence-based guidelines.
- Participate in ongoing Quality Assurance audits to include Peer Review, CP Review, Medication Administration review, and strategic continuing education.
- Achieve company quality, patient engagement, and financial objectives.
- Actively promote LifeScape in the community via working with our marketing team, social media, networking or speaking engagements, participation in health-related volunteer activities or Board positions.
- Electronic medical record and information system competency.
- Participate in ongoing professional education and share learnings with the group.
- Maintain current state licensure and national certification.
- Participate in national, state, and local Physician organizations.
- Collaborate with LifeScape’s leadership to optimize processes & patient experiences
- Clinic is open 7-5 M-Th; 7-3F and provider hours will be determined within this
- Providers manage their own patient calls and rotate telephone call coverage for the practice averaging less than 7 days of phone call coverage per month, with <5 calls per day.
- Perform other duties as agreed upon with practice manager and owners.
Ready to Rekindle the JOY of Practicing Medicine? Exciting Opportunity to Join LifeScape’s Award Winning Team
- Do you LOVE caring for people, but too often feel overwhelmed by the sheer volume and complexity?
- Would you love to inspire and empower more brilliant health breathroughs in your patients?
- Are you game to work directly for patients, not insurers?
- Do you hope to earn a decent living while enjoying some work/life balance caring for up to 300 patients?
- Are you tired of feeling alone, rushed or overburdened, unable to fully enjoy practicing medicine?
- Are you looking for a fun team to share fascinating cases, ongoing support, collaborative learning, and nonstop growth and innovation?
- Are you ready to ditch cumbersome administrative responsibilities for the luxury of time to exclusively provide exceptional medical care and develop quality long-term relationships with patients/families?
- LifeScape, Award-winning Top Doc practice, perpetually listed as one of the nation’s Top 25 Concierge Medicine practices, is looking for an exceptional physician to join our team. We take our mission of inspiring and empowering health transformation to heart. Do not miss this incredible opportunity, income potential over $400K with a full panel. Send us your CV, call, or stop by for a visit and get to know us. We can’t wait to meet you!
Categories: Homepage Slider