Phone Number: (212) 288-8123
Name of Primary Contact Person: Karey Wallace | email@example.com
Job Location: New York, NY
About the Company
Founded by Dr. Florence Comite in 2005, Comite Center for Precision Medicine is a one-of-a-kind, personalized healthcare facility with a proactive, preventive approach to detect, predict, and reverse disease and the body’s physiological aging — years, often decades, before symptoms occur. Our cutting edge model has resulted from decades of Dr. Comite’s experience in research, endocrinology and different fields of medicine. At our Center, each patient begins with a comprehensive analysis of multiple variables that influence and affect health, followed by an exclusive, personalized medical program to monitor and deliver specific outcomes.
Type of Job: Full Time
- Active New York State medical license.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinologist or Internist.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in internal medicine, endocrinology, integrative medicine, functional medicine or a related field in a private practice setting, preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in internal medicine, endocrinology or a related field in a private practice setting, plus fellowship, acceptable.
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge and application of the practice’s precision health methodology and employ it in the delivery of client care, including physical exams.
- Partner with and lead the clinical team in a coordinated effort to deliver world-class client care.
- Manage the Physician Assistants and oversee the supervision of other clinical team members.
- Develop and lead clinical meetings to proactively review and plan for clients’ visits and follow-up care/communication.
- Study in-depth patient histories, conduct detailed review and discussion of lab results with patients, oversee the charting of notes in the EMR, review and verify details for accuracy or correction.
- Conduct and supervise follow-up communications with patients.
- Handle daily clinical phone calls and appropriate clinical follow-up.
- Contribute to the Center’s ongoing research projects.
- Follow new developments and studies relevant to the field.
- Adhere to federal, state and local laws and professional requirements; develop a working knowledge of existing and new legislation, anticipate future legislation, enforce adherence to requirements and proactively advise management on needed actions.
- Collaborate with administrative team members for overall practice efficiency and excellence of care.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintain compliance with HIPAA requirements in the delivery of client care.
APPLY HERE Via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Please Call Karey Wallace at Phone Number: (212) 288-8123
Categories: Homepage Slider