- Houston, Texas
- Contact: Aanchal Bhatia | +1 (832) 929 0400 | Please Email CV to Aanchal Bhatia Here …
- MD degree from a top-tier, accredited medical school
- Board certification in one of the following specialties – internal medicine, family medicine, cardiology, gynecology, oncology, emergency medicine
- 5+ year experience
- Exceptional bedside manners
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Technology-literate with experience working with EHR portals
- Passion for continuous learning with an interest in emerging sciences and best clinical practices
- US Citizenship
- Active TX Medical License
- Prior experience or interest in Precision Medicine or integrative /Functional Medicine
- Directly manage the medical care of 200 to 300 patient members including conducting health history interviews, making a diagnosis, prescribing treatment, administering vaccinations, performing follow up examinations. Also, (if and when necessary) accompany patients to specialist appointments and emergency room visits and home visits.
- Provide immersive, dedicated care by proactively focusing on the patients’ entire health continuum.
- Facilitate tele-medicine consults with world-renowned specialists including setting up and evaluating the patient prior to the tele-consultation
- Educate patients in disease prevention and health maintenance
- Attend regularly scheduled patient case review meetings.
- Review and sign off on patient medical charts
- Supervise support staff including physician’s assistants, nurses and medical assistants. Attend workshops, training and seminar events as a participant and/or guest speaker
- Support efforts of administrative and marketing personnel
- Cultivate strong relationships with local communities by attending medical and society functions.
- Adhere to the highest levels of confidentiality and accountability
Name of Primary Contact Person
Aanchal Bhatia | +1 (832) 929 0400 | Please Email CV to Aanchal Bhatia Here …
About the Company
Texas Medical Concierge – We are opening a private health asset management clinic located in the heart of Houston’s premier neighborhood-River Oaks. It provides an elevated standard of concierge medicine, care coordination, and lifestyle management to a discerning clientele that values service and access to best-in-class healthcare options available globally.
- Generous base salaries
- Equity/ownership opportunities based on performance and tenure
- Productivity and patient-member retention incentives
- Generous benefits including medical, paid time off and exclusive executive memberships
- Membership to a physician advisory board comprising foremost specialists in the nation
- Opportunities for high profile speaker engagements
- Back office support to handle all patient data entry and medical documentation
- Support for continuous training and access to professional development programs
- Access to a global network of institutional relationships that rank amongst the best in the world
Categories: National Headlines