- Norfolk, Suffolk, VA
Type of Job
- Full Time
Name of Primary Contact Person
- Jennifer Mikell
- Tel. (757) 510-6119
- Position Responsibilities:
- Provide high-quality, patient-centered, comprehensive primary care services in a concierge style model.
- Direct appropriate treatment plans for patients.
- Effectively oversee medical staff to ensure that appropriate care is being provided in accordance with their responsibilities.
- Provide whole-person oriented care.
- Be proactive and timely with patient care and follow-up regarding concerns.
- Participate in after-hours patient care.
- As a team member, interact respectfully with fellow employees and be receptive to questions, concerns and ideas.
- Actively participate in the development of new technology and protocols to improve patient care and outcomes.
- Collaborate respectfully with outside physicians and other members of multidisciplinary patient care teams.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
About the Company
Cornerstone Private Practice in Suffolk and Norfolk, VA has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Primary Care Provider. We’re looking for a motivated, compassionate physician who is board certified in family medicine or internal medicine. Our ideal candidate is a doctor who seeks to provide high-quality, patient-centered, comprehensive primary care as a part of a close-knit team.
Our practice features low-volume, high-quality medical service that treats patients as people, and not as numbers or a set of problems. The candidate should possess excellent interpersonal skills, have good attention to detail, be able to perform common, office-based testing and procedures, and be comfortable working with computers.
As the fourth physician in our practice, the candidate will provide outpatient medical care to a limited patient panel, so as to empower you to provide the kind of thoughtful, meaningful medical care that you always envisioned.
We recognize the importance of good work/life balance, and we strive to create a work environment that is happy and welcoming. In return for your expertise, you will be offered a competitive salary, paid time off, medical malpractice insurance, and other benefits. We are committed to hiring, training, and retaining staff that is not only knowledgeable but also enthusiastic, considerate, and dedicated to patient care.
We have a deep commitment to excellence in medical care and patient satisfaction.
If this is the kind of work environment you desire and you believe that you are a good fit, please contact us to learn more.
Cornerstone Private Practice was founded in 2010 by Christopher Dowd, D.O. in Suffolk, VA. A second location in Norfolk, VA was acquired in 2019.