By Michael Tetreault, Editor-in-Chief
June 1st, 2020
Happy Summer! Can you believe it’s already here!
Well, we thought we would provide a few of the authors, books and titles we’ve been talking to, talking about or you’ve been telling us about lately in some of our most popular interviews, podcasts and stories these past few months. They include some of your fellow Physicians, colleagues and business experts who have told us some of what they’re going to be reading this summer. That is, in case you were looking for some recommendations during your summer routine.
We hope you enjoy this summer’s reading list. If there are titles, authors or books you think we should include next time, please let us know what you recommend by sending us an email to email@example.com.
By the way, if you haven’t heard, we have released our 2020 CONCIERGE MEDICINE FORUM, national conference dates — September 24-26, 2020 in Atlanta, GA USA (with amazing workshops all-day Thursday, September 24, 2020)! It’s going to be very practical with more than 24+ [and growing] bite-size breakouts and innovative precision medicine and evidence-heavy General Sessions designed to grow your practice and help you influence and impact your Patients when you return home. For more details click here or visit www.ConciergeMedicineFORUM.com.
Have a great summer! We are grateful for you and we are grateful FOR DOCTORS.
CMT’s 2020 Summer Reading List, FOR DOCTORS
- Helping People Change: Coaching with Compassion for Lifelong Learning and Growth – by Richard Boyatzis, Melvin L. Smith
- Love What You Do: A plan for creating a life you love filled with passion and purpose – by Dana Spinola
- Necessary Endings: The Employees, Businesses, and Relationships That All of Us Have to Give Up in Order to Move Forward – by Henry Cloud
- Deep Medicine: How Artificial Intelligence Can Make Healthcare Human Again – by Eric Topol
- Beyond Bedside Manner: Insights on Perfecting the Patient Experience – by Shareef Mahdavi
- It’s the Manager: Gallup finds the quality of managers and team leaders is the single biggest factor in your organization’s long-term success. – by Jim Clifton and Jim Harter
- Well Designed Life: 10 Lessons in Brain Science & Design Thinking for a Mindful, Healthy, & Purposeful Life – by Kyra Bobinet MD MPH
- Kennedy and King: The President, the Pastor, and the Battle over Civil Rights Hardcover – by Steven Levingston
- The Leader’s Greatest Return: Attracting, Developing, and Multiplying Leaders – by John C. Maxwell
- 101 Tough Conversations to Have with Employees: A Manager’s Guide to Addressing Performance, Conduct, and Discipline Challenges – by Paul Falcone
- Predictable Success: Getting Your Organization on the Growth Track–and Keeping It There Paperback – by Les McKeown
- Physician Wealth Management Made Easy: How to Build and Protect Your Wealth in Uncertain Times – by Michael Zhuang