“We thought if we we’re going to go Virtual … let’s do it in style,” said Michael Tetreault, Editor-In-Chief of Concierge Medicine Today, the national-international trade publication for Concierge Medicine and Host of the 2020-2021 Concierge Medicine Forum, now a 100% Virtual Conference this November 12-14, 2020. “Not only are we bringing the healthcare community at-large one of the largest virtual conferences ever to be assembled, but we’re bringing so many hopeful, practical and thoughtful messages from our Physicians and industry speakers that attendees will leave inspired and encouraged … something every one of our healthcare heroes this year could use. We’re also allowing our attendees access to watch every session on-demand for 6-weeks, when most virtual conference only give you a few days. We also have a CME Pre-Conference Live Virtual Workshop worth up to 6.25 CMEs available. Our message to the healthcare community working so hard this year is ever so present and clear … ‘We see you, we believe in you and we are FOR you!'”
Last Updated: November 3, 2020
About this Event
We are coming to your laptop, TV, and even your phone for this November 12-14, 2020!
You’ll also get 24/7 on-demand access to our entire Digital Vault of exclusive, in-depth, subject-specific, speaker interviews, access to Master Classes taught by Physicians, industry experts, leaders in the field of medicine and CMT educational staff.
Our entire virtual conference is designed to answer YOUR most-asked questions—all without the need for a flight, hotel, or meals budget!
During the 3-day conference (November 12-14, 2020), you’ll receive access to our LIVE keynotes and LIVE Chats and Q&A sessions with speakers, sponsors, industry experts and more.
Can’t watch live? We got you covered! In fact, we’re giving you six (6) weeks to watch!
Got patients to see? No problem. This is a “concierge, on-demand, at your convenience-service” conference! Just log in and watch any of the replays, speaker sessions or unlocked in-depth breakouts and streams afterward. Watch them on your own time, on your schedule until December 31, 2020 at midnight. That’s six weeks of access when the usual virtual conference out there only gives you a few days!
“Culture of Collaboration In Medicine”
Where Do I Register?
Call 770-455-1650 ext 151 or email email@example.com
What You’ll Receive
The 2020 Concierge Medicine Forum hosted is by the industry trade publication Concierge Medicine Today and can be experienced as a LIVE Stream, on-demand and at your convenience as many times as you’d like after the event until 12/31/2020 at midnight! That’s six (6) full weeks of conference/education content just for you!
- Front row seats for EVERYONE!!!!!!
- MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS
- How-To’s and practical advice that’s in-practice, not theory.
- We’ll discuss proven strategies for better performance.
- Leave empowered to create unique, memorable and personal experiences for your Patients.
- Learn the steps needed to create a practice-work environment of teamwork and exceptional patient service so that the needs of your Patients and your staff are met.
- Learn how to build strong relationships, remarkable word of mouth moments in your local community with a little “sweat equity” … and create Patients for life!
- NEW TRENDS RISING in Patient Customer Service
- EXITING COVID and UPDATES in TELEHEALTH for Doctors
- EARLY CANCER DETECTION TECHNOLOGIES
- Full, LIVE access to presentations and panels of practice invigorating content
- REFINING YOUR PRACTICE CULTURE
- Virtual networking and “Ask the Speakers” Q&A with industry leaders
- DISCOVER LOCAL DOCTORS
- This is not something you just need; it is something you deserve!
- Access to the exclusive Digital Vault of tools, materials and content
- Leave with a new sense of confidence and energy as you set the stage for your practice in 2021!
- On demand access of the entire event
Concierge Medicine Today (CMT) is pleased to host a national gathering of all types of Physicians, Nurses, PAs, RNs and healthcare professionals from a variety of specialties and backgrounds all from the comfort of your office, home or office.
You will be able to access content 24/7 from your laptop or phone. This means you can involve your entire team!
- November 12-14, 2020
- ALL ONLINE!
- We are coming to your laptop, TV, and even your phone for two weeks in November! You’ll get 24/7 access to online master classes designed to answer YOUR most-asked questions—all without the need for a flight, hotel, or meals budget!
- CMTs 2020 Concierge Medicine Forum will be accessible on iOS devices, Android devices, Macs, PCs, and even on your large-format TV using AirPlay and Chromecast.
(Not limited to): Marketing/Promoting Your Practice; Immunotherapy Advancements; Alzheimer’s; Diabetes Management; Heart Attack and Stroke Research; CBD; Peptides; Social Media FOR DOCTORS; Hybrid Concierge Care Models; Implementing Genomics into Medicine; Reporting Tools in Precision Medicine; Evaluating Clinical Decision Support Tools for Genomic Care In Your Practice; Social Prescribing Medical Research Presentations; Behavior-focused Studies & Evidence Based Practice Design; Medical Marijuana Safety & Effectiveness; Practically Applying and Using Genomic Medicine in the Clinic; A.I. Integration Into Healthcare; Navigating Payor/Insurance Issues; Managing the Trust and Expectations of High-Need Patients; H.R. (Hiring; Retaining Staff; Letting Go of Medical Office Staff); Medical Marijuana Safety and Data/Research; Better Tax Preparation/Organization For My Practice Come Tax Season; Pharmacogenomics Testing; Determine if pharmacogenomic data improves care; How to Better Handle Employee Conflict; Performance Standards in Concierge Care; Research, Vitamins/Supplements; Effectiveness & Safety; Delivery Design & Strategies; Osteopathic Concierge Care; Hospital-based Concierge Medicine Models; Managing anxious, demanding, or dependant patients; Entrepreneurship & the Business of Concierge Medicine; High Performance Diabetes Care; How to Navigate Patient Needs On the Phone Better; Functional Concierge Medicine; Develop ways to use evidence-based medicine data in routine care; Importance of Data Sharing and Data Privacy; High Cholesterol Treatment; Depression Research; Better Health Outcomes; Digital Tech & Telehealth engagement; etc.
Categories: National Headlines