50+ Speakers| Nearly 100 Breakouts | Keynote Address By Dr. Laura Gallaher | Live Chats | Exhibit Hall| Pre-Conference Workshop Begins Thursday, Nov 12, 2020, 9am EDT
The 2020-2021 Virtual CONCIERGE MEDICINE FORUM National Conference Starts THIS FRIDAY, November 13, 2020 at 10:30am EDT, Keynote at 11am EDT
FLASH Ticket SALE ($49.95 – One Day Only – VIRTUAL CONFERENCE TICKET Access to General Sessions and Featured Breakouts Fri-Sat. Only! Digital Vault Breakouts and MM101 Pre-Conf. Workshop Not Included With This Discounted Bundle)
- CMF 2020 Starts: Nov 13-14, 2020
- Friday, Nov. 13, 2020 | 10:30am-5pm EDT
- Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020 | 10:30am-5pm EDT
- View Schedule/Speakers/Sponsors …
- Friday, Nov. 13, 2020 | 10:30am-5pm EDT
- Register Here … “HALL PASS” TICKET | $49.95 | (*Note: 36-Hour Virtual Access Only to Event; Replays Not Included; 2-Day Live Chat & Exhibitor Hall Access Plus Access to Fri- Sat. General Sessions & Featured Breakout Session Access Only On Fri-Sat — The Pre-Conf. Workshop, MM101 and 60+ Digital Vault Edu. Sessions are Not Included In This Discounted Ticket)
Although the Concierge Medicine Forum will look different this year, for the first time ever, distance will not be an issue! Our entire CMT-CMF community can experience the Concierge Medicine Forum 2020 together because we are bringing the festivities, exhibit hall, breakout sessions, live chats and more … to you! It will be a special weekend of virtual events celebrating you, celebrating incredible Physicians, and all that you have done, are doing and will do!
Kicking the weekend off, we will host Membership Medicine 101 (MM101) digital Pre-Conference Workshop. “This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Medical Association of Georgia through the joint providership of Southern Alliance for Physician Specialties CME and Concierge Medicine Today. The Southern Alliance for Physician Specialties CME is accredited by the Medical Association of Georgia to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Southern Alliance for Physician Specialties CME designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.”
Additionally, Dr. Laura Gallaher will be the keynote speaker for the event this Friday, Nov. 13, 2020 at 11am EDT. Throughout the virtual conference, we will feature a wide variety of educational sessions, live chats and special interest events for your enjoyment. Here are some of the exciting things coming your way on CMF 2020 this week VIEW UPDATED SCHEDULE … (PDF)
CMF 2020 is coming to your laptop, TV, and even your phone for this November 12-14, 2020!
You’ll also get 24/7 on-demand access to our entire Digital Vault of exclusive, in-depth, subject-specific, speaker interviews, access to Master Classes taught by Physicians, industry experts, leaders in the field of medicine and CMT educational staff.
Our entire virtual conference is designed to answer YOUR most-asked questions—all without the need for a flight, hotel, or meals budget!
During the 3-day conference (November 12-14, 2020), you’ll receive access to our LIVE keynotes and LIVE Chats and Q&A sessions with speakers, sponsors, industry experts and more.
Can’t watch live? We got you covered! In fact, we’re giving you six (6) weeks to watch!
Got patients to see? No problem. This is a “concierge, on-demand, at your convenience-service” conference! Just log in and watch any of the replays, speaker sessions or unlocked in-depth breakouts and streams afterward. Watch them on your own time, on your schedule until December 31, 2020 at midnight. That’s six weeks of access when the usual virtual conference out there only gives you a few days!
“Culture of Collaboration In Medicine”
Where Do I Register?
Call 770-455-1650 ext 127 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What You’ll Receive
The 2020 Concierge Medicine Forum hosted is by the industry trade publication Concierge Medicine Today and can be experienced as a LIVE Stream, on-demand and at your convenience as many times as you’d like after the event until 12/31/2020 at midnight! That’s six (6) full weeks of conference/education content just for you! (Not Included In the “Hall Pass” Discounted Ticket Package) Please see description for Details.
- Front row seats for EVERYONE!!!!!!
- MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS
- How-To’s and practical advice that’s in-practice, not theory.
- We’ll discuss proven strategies for better performance.
- Leave empowered to create unique, memorable and personal experiences for your Patients.
- Learn the steps needed to create a practice-work environment of teamwork and exceptional patient service so that the needs of your Patients and your staff are met.
- Learn how to build strong relationships, remarkable word of mouth moments in your local community with a little “sweat equity” … and create Patients for life!
- NEW TRENDS RISING in Patient Customer Service
- EXITING COVID and UPDATES in TELEHEALTH for Doctors
- EARLY CANCER DETECTION TECHNOLOGIES
- Full, LIVE access to presentations and panels of practice invigorating content
- REFINING YOUR PRACTICE CULTURE
- Virtual networking and “Ask the Speakers” Q&A with industry leaders
- DISCOVER LOCAL DOCTORS
- This is not something you just need; it is something you deserve!
- Access to the exclusive Digital Vault of tools, materials and content
- Leave with a new sense of confidence and energy as you set the stage for your practice in 2021!
- On demand access of the entire event
Concierge Medicine Today (CMT) is pleased to host a national gathering of all types of Physicians, Nurses, PAs, RNs and healthcare professionals from a variety of specialties and backgrounds all from the comfort of your office, home or office.
You will be able to access content 24/7 from your laptop or phone. This means you can involve your entire team!