December 8, 2020
Integration with Apple Watch
Simplicity of Finding Great Workouts
Fitness for All
Flexibility to Work Out Anywhere
Getting Started With Apple Fitness+
- Fitness+ will be available as a subscription service for $9.99 (US) per month or $79.99 (US) per year.1
- Fitness+ can be shared among up to six family members for the same price, making it easy for other Apple Watch users in the household to enjoy the service.
- Three months of Apple Fitness+ are included for customers who purchase Apple Watch Series 3 or later and one month of Fitness+ is included for existing Apple Watch users.2
- Apple Fitness+ is included in the Apple One Premier plan, which, where available, also gives customers access to Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, and 2TB of iCloud storage for $29.95 per month, and can be shared among up to six family members.
- Follow the Fitness+ trainer team at instagram.com/applefitnessplus.
- Apple Fitness+ will be available in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the UK, and the US.
- Fitness+ requires Apple Watch Series 3 or later paired with iPhone 6s or later, or iPhone SE, with watchOS 7.2 and iOS 14.3.
- For usage with iPad, Fitness+ requires iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation or later), iPad mini 4 or later, iPad Air 2, or iPad Air (3rd generation or later). Fitness+ is supported on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD.
- Apple Music subscription is not required.
Images of Apple Fitness+
- $9.99 per month or $79.99 per year after free trial. No commitment. Plan automatically renews until cancelled.
- This extended trial is available for a limited time.
Categories: National Headlines