EP 334 LEGAL and FINANCIAL Meet Denice Gierach, Business Lawyer and Estate Planning Attorney
By Michael Tetreault, Editor-in-Chief, Host, The DocPreneur Leadership Podcast
Today on The DocPreneur Leadership Podcast we sit down with Denice Gierach, Outsourced General Counsel of The Gierach Law Firm. Denice has over thirty years of experience representing family owned businesses and privately held companies, serving as general counsel and helping with both their legal and business tax needs.
Denice Gierach is a business lawyer in Naperville, IL. She has over thirty years of experience representing family owned businesses and privately held companies, serving as general counsel and helping them with both their legal and business tax needs She combines her education and experience with a unique approach to client service.
In this candid conversation about the legal and financial needs Doctors have we discuss (but not limited to):
- How to stay in growth mode in your medical practice and business
- Developing your vision and how to stay true to that vision as a Physician
- Determining what is broken in your practice/business, so that you can fix it and move back to growth
- How to effectively use your business attorney’s services
- Start with the end in mind…What is your eventual exit strategy?
- How to leave a meaningful legacy
CMT FORUM: http://www.ConciergeMedicineFORUM.com
INDUSTRY NEWS: http://www.ConciergeMedicineToday.com
Categories: National Headlines