“You are spot on. [The Physician Speaker] … just clarified some really pesky issues in concierge medicine in a few slides. Thank you to you and your group for bringing these gems of speakers in Concierge Medicine. … Truly you have a superb program. Looking forward to learning more.” ~November 2021 Physician Testimonial
JANUARY 2022 | ATLANTA, GA USA – Concierge Medicine Today, LLC, its sister publication, The DPC Journal, leadership team are pleased to provide Physicians and their staff with online and in-person Master Classes and self-paced, short online courses. These highly specific physician education, curriculum, and on-demand skill enhancement provides Physicians with unique learning opportunities which are self-paced, short, easy to follow and organized into how-to master classes, evening webinar series and help guide Physicians, their team and their practice towards enhancing the patient experience in simply and unique ways that bring a Physician’s creativity and entrepreneurial skills to the forefront of his/her day.
In 2014, Concierge Medicine Today, LLC.,/The DPC Journal began developing internally its catalog of Master Classes, workshops, online courses and more FOR DOCTORS together with leading experts in the healthcare community at-large. Since the Spring of 2020 when pandemic began that on-demand, self-paced need for more of these specifically focused courses increased. They have now been organized and are available online through our DocPreneur Leadership Academy, with new content being added each month.
These online courses, shorts and exclusive content are on-demand and now provide Concierge Medicine and Private, Membership Medicine physicians and even Direct Primary Care (DPC) Physicians and their staff with expertise and insights that medical conferences, associations and specialized medical societies do not provide. Those specific focus-areas include but are not limited to:
- TWO PART WEBINAR SERIES
Direct Contracting 101: What is Direct Contracting from CMS?
- MASTER CLASS
Doctor’s Guide to Media Interviews: Tips for Physicians who shape the conversation around pressing health care issues.
Exceptional Patient Loyalty Strategies: Patients know compassion when they see it and we sense caring when we feel it.
Financial Markets and Trends For Doctors: Understanding Financial Markets and Trends Under Various Election and Past Presidencies
Great Medical Staff Meeting Questions: No one likes meetings. But what if you could come to them equipped to inspire and leave motivated?!?
How To Create A Patient Gratitude System: Patients who feel appreciated will always do more than is expected. Let’s get your Patients talking!
HYBRID Concierge Medicine FAQs & Answers
Introduction into DocPreneurship: Interviews, Tools & Checklists To Help You Understand Your Next Step(s) On the Path of Being a Physician Entrepreneur.
Introduction to Social Prescribing: Connecting Patients/People with different types of community support …
Marketing Membership Medicine 101: How would your Patients react if your medical practice closed and didn’t exist any longer?
One Distinguished Educator and Professor of Medicine from Minnesota recently sent us an email (eg November 2021) about our classes, program(s) and courses after watching the first lecture inside one of our Master Classes and said “Just heard your first lecture. You are spot on. [The Physician] … just clarified some really pesky issues in concierge medicine in a few slides. Thank you to you and your group for bringing these gems of speakers in Concierge Medicine. I am going to order your book too! Please let me know whenever you have a gathering of these awesome speakers. Truly you have a superb program. Looking forward to learning more.”
Concierge Medicine Today’s DocPreneur Leadership Academy now offers an online community with daily, weekly and monthly educational, on-demand healthcare education which features live and recorded video interviews, webinars, exclusive podcasts with Physician leaders at the forefront of healthcare invention and innovation.
“It is extremely important to us that each of our Doctors who come to The DocPreneur Leadership Academy remain inspired, informed and involved in the innovation of healthcare delivery products, insights, evidence, business models and the like and get the resources they need at their own pace, not all at once to avoid overwhelm,” said Michael Tetreault, Editor of Concierge Medicine Today. “In turn, by creating a members-only online healthcare educational community that has Physicians as its target audience, we can now provide objective, unbiased and independent perspectives to Physicians and their staff to explore a career that is patient-centered, unique and isn’t leading them towards depression and burnout. I am personally very pleased with the growth and market receptivity that our courses inside The DocPreneur Leadership Academy have shown over the past couple of years. Since the pandemic started, we are now continuing to explore new opportunities, interview more Physicians and healthcare innovators doing unique things and we continue to expand our Master Class course content. Through our daily, weekly and even monthly creative collaborations with you and your purchases of our unique courses, master classes, live and prerecorded events, we continue to help Physicians across the country and around the world [eg. Japan, U.K., South America, Australia and Canada] move their practice and patient communities forward by assisting Doctors and their team(s) who desire to pursue their own “docpreneurial endeavors” in the delivery of healthcare.”
When you Join, You’ll receive the following within our community:
- Over 100 hours of on-demand, easy-to-follow, guided video lessons, webinars and Master Classes spanning across different medical topics, covering everything from patient referral basics, to subscription-based medicine analysis & research, retirement and start-up insights, medical staff management & more (eg dependent upon which Membership Level you select)
- Our On-Demand courses and Master Classes are a unique, self-paced learning experience featuring 365-day access to course content, including videos, weekly and monthly webinar resources, downloadable reference materials and audio podcasts.
- On-Demand and Live courses which will actively engage you and inspire you with best practices powered by our unique brand of storytelling not taught at standard medical association or healthcare CME events.
- Engagement Prompts – Our Daily Digest and weekly prompts get you out of my head and into action. Participate in chats, polls and other small-group activities with fellow participants.
- Access to our vast amount of tools and learning resources that are at the core of our Network. You may find myself going back through articles, checklists, notes, webinars and comment archives routinely to fine-tune a certain skill or research a better way to implement a proven “system” that’s working well in other parts of great medical practices.
- Connections To People In Healthcare Who Challenge You, Support You, And Cheer You On
- Tools For Running & Growing Your Medical Practice
- Our membership is diverse—hailing from all over healthcare, mainly across the U.S., but from other parts of the world as well. We’re seeing healthcare perspectives from different areas and unique fields, with different business models, with diverse patient demographics, and from different specialties.
- Access to Quarterly Virtual Conferences (Free and Paid available)
- Weekly DocPreneur Leadership Podcasts (Included Free)
- Monthly Webinars (Free and Paid available)
- The ability to … post about questions or share insights when you’re feeling stuck on or any ideas you have brewing!
- Weekly Virtual Medical-Business Breakfast Series’ (Free and Paid available)
- Discounts to Our Annual, Live & In-Person Atlanta Conference
- Private, dedicated online community platform so you can focus on learning & connecting without the distractions of social media
- Access to Our Entire Catalog of Master Classes, Online, On-Demand, go-at-your-own pace online medical professional business & marketing courses
- Access to our “Topic-Specific” Groups where our healthcare practitioner(s) members can make meaningful progress on their own schedule
- Create connections to experienced with Physicians, specialists and entrepreneurial healthcare experts/leaders from all over the world who are as committed as you are to building an effective, sustainable, & profitable practice.
- Understand the Pros and Cons of Concierge Medicine – Concierge Medicine, also known as retainer medicine, is a relationship between a patient and a primary care physician in which the patient pays an annual fee or retainer. This may or may not be in addition to other charges.
- Further Explore Retail Healthcare & Convenient Care Clinics – Convenience is important these days. Generally speaking, Convenient Care Clinics operate within retail or grocery stores. They offer fast, convenient access to medical care, especially since you need to visit such stores anyway. No appointment is necessary, and the cost of care is advertised as being exceptionally low. Convenient Care clinics aren’t meant to replace your primary care physician. They are for people who can’t get into to see their physician.
- Explore the growing industry of Telehealth Subscription Programs – Telemedicine and virtual care have quickly become important tools in caring for your patients. These subscription-based telehealth programs in the virtual technology space of healthcare may provide (but not limited to): On Demand Medical Care; Anytime, Anywhere Connection to a Licensed Healthcare Provider; TeleHealth programs are typically a monthly subscription service; Family coverage is often available; and more.
- Learn more about the pros and cons of Direct Primary Care (DPC) – The Direct Primary Care (DPC) model is a practice and payment model where patients/consumers pay their physician or practice directly in the form of periodic payments for a defined set of primary care services.
- Understanding the Direct Contracting (DC) Payment Model In DPC and Direct-to-Employer Contracting – Direct-to-provider contracts can take many different forms, some of which will work better than others for individual providers and employers. Alternatively, it might mean working with providers to establish onsite clinics, contracting directly with physicians to provide direct primary care (DPC), or developing a center of excellence (COE) model for specific procedures and/or conditions.
- Dignitary Medicine (DM) and Dignitary Protective Medicine (DPM) – an emerging field of training that involves the specialized care of diplomats, heads of state, and other.
- Understanding the Direct Contracting (DC) Payment Model, Medicare and Other Direct Contracting Entities (DCEs) Arrangements – Under these models, healthcare providers — which CMS calls “direct contracting entities,” or DCEs — will competitively bid to manage 100% of the Medicare Part A and Part B costs for a certain number of Medicare beneficiaries within a geographic region, starting at a minimum of 30,000 enrollees.
Join and Get Started On Your Own DocPreneur Journey
- If you want to feel like you’re not on an island all by yourself, then join.
- If you want to connect and collaborate with other medical professionals who “get it” and you can bounce ideas off of, then join.
- If you want steady reminders for how you can take what you’ve built in healthcare and make it stronger, more appealing to Patients, then join.