By CMT Staff Writer
JANUARY 2022 – Concierge Doctors tell us on a regular basis that recruiting high-quality staff, or people who believe in what you’re selling or even those physician partners is critical to the long-term success of a modern-day Concierge Medical Practice. If you’re looking to start posting jobs online quickly without having to deal with the hassle of talking to a recruiter or dealing with the uncertainty of their contracts, posting Concierge Medicine jobs within 24 hours online with a credit card for a quarterly time frame (or until you fill the position) might be the best place to start.
Additionally, we’ve put together a breakdown of the most popular job posting sites and the cost of posting jobs if you choose not to use our own industry-focused service.
What CMT Offers … When Comparing The Cost Of Posting Jobs Online
At Concierge Medicine Today we offer Concierge Doctors a do-it-yourself (DIY) solution for a quarterly time frame, for $65/mo (Min. 3-mo. run) — no matter where you are posting from. Not only does your ad show up at ConciergeMedicineToday.com, but we also will share it with our dedicated 40,000+ monthly visitors and social media followers.
- CMT Web Site | Job Placement Advertisement | $65/mo (Min. 3-mo. Run Req’d) CLICK HERE TO VIEW PRICING …
- Add The DPC Journal Web Site Listing | Job Placement Advertisement | (Min. 3-mo. Run Req’d) CLICK HERE TO VIEW PRICING …
- Add Email Listing Placement Weekly (4-Weeks, $50/week) CLICK HERE TO VIEW PRICING …
Other Job Posting Sites You May Want to Try Also Include:
- Simply Hired is $99 to sponsor 1 job for 30 days. Employers can expand visibility to include Simply Hired’s partner network for $199 for 45 days.
- Career Builder single job posting pricing begins at $419 for 30 days only, with discounts ranging from 7%-58% for the advanced purchase of up to 50 jobs postings which must be used within 12 months.
- ZipRecruiter.com – Post to 200+ Job Boards with One Submission
- Monster offers 30 and 60 day job posting options. Pricing for a single job posting for 30 days starts at $375, 60 days for $395, with discounts when purchasing in bulk.
- LinkedIn sells a 30-day posting for $495.00, a 5-job pack at a 20% discount, and 10-job pack at a 40% savings, but your job location cannot be edited once your job is posted.
- Craigslist charges anywhere from $25 – $75 for a 30 day posting, depending on the job location. Just be prepared for a high volume of unqualified applicants that may end up wasting lots of your time.
- SnagAJob focuses on filling hourly positions with 30 day packages for up to 20 postings for $89 a month. Be aware that postings automatically renew on a monthly basis with the original credit card provided unless you email or call to cancel your account during business hours.