By Concierge Medicine Today/The DPC Journal & The DocPreneur Leadership Podcast
- How can “Direct-to-Employer” contracting lower healthcare costs and benefit employers, employees, and doctors?
- How can doctors utilize virtual tools to build their practices and help their patients?
- What are the biggest challenges for doctors when it comes to educating their patients about new, beneficial therapies?
- How can doctors improve their patient education to help their patients and build their practices?
- Can healthcare really be a win-win-win for patients, employers, and doctors?
Grady Gibbs helps healthcare companies engage more doctors and he helps doctors sell more products and procedures. After a career in investment banking and finance, and a return to graduate school, Grady became an expert in applying statistics and research to consult on brand strategy for some of the largest marketers in the United States. After launching a direct-to-consumer ad campaign for a drug company, he realized doctors needed more help than drug companies and began what is now an almost 20 year career serving doctors and helping them achieve the triple aim: good for the patient, good for the system, good for the doctor.
In today’s discussion we cover:
- Lowering health care costs
- Improving doctor-patient relationships
- Branding/marketing for doctors
DISCLAIMER AND USE: In no event is this information considered medical, legal, tax, financial, accounting or other professional advice (Please see full disclaimer below). This Podcast Is Subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use (https://conciergemedicinetoday.org/tcpp/) and is recorded/hosted by Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., our representatives, agents or employees accept no responsibility or liability for direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or financial costs or claims made by the Physician(s) interviewed or our guests.