West Palm Beach, FL
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Concierge Physician needed for our hospital employed practice in beautiful Palm Beach, Florida.
- Work for South Florida’s highest rated hospital in quality and patient satisfaction.
- Practice medicine as you always dreamed of.
- New patient appointments of 60 minutes, follow up appointments 30 minutes with 15 minute breaks in between to complete notes, orders, etc.
- 7 patients scheduled per day with one slot reserved for same day appointments.
- Limited panel size of < 400 patients.
- Practice in a coastal, affluent location with full administrative, marketing, and operational support from Jupiter Medical Center.
About the Company/Practice: Jupiter Medical Center
- A not-for-profit, 248-bed regional medical center, Jupiter Medical Center is consistently ranked number one for quality, safety, and patient satisfaction.
- Jupiter Medical Center is the leading destination for world-class healthcare in Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast. Founded in 1979, the medical center has 1,800 team members and over 600 physicians.
- Our CEO is an internal medicine physician, and we are seeking great doctors to join the region’s best medical group.
Please Contact to Apply/Inquire
- Lane Mitnick
- Tel. 954-778-8875
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of our accolades:
- The only 4 Star CMS designated hospital in the entire region
- Affiliation with University of Florida, UFHealth
- Leapfrog Top General Hospital & “A” Safety Rating, one of only 117 hospitals in the nation
- Selected “Best Hospital,” “Best Place to Have a Baby,” and “Best Emergency Room” in the Palm Beach Post’s 2020 & 2021 Best of Palm Beach County awards
- Consistently ranked as one of Top Hospitals in Palm Beach County in “Likelihood to recommend” (hospitalcompare.hhs.gov)
- Recognized as a Blue Distinction Plus Center for Knee and Hip Replacement
- Joint Commission Accreditation for Total Hip Knee and Shoulders and Spine Surgery
- Certification as Primary Stroke Center (4 consecutive terms)
- Laureate Award for Workplace Enhancement
American Heart Association Workplace Health Achievement Award
Categories: Job Board, jobs, National Headlines