- Full-Time Salaried position with partnership track after 12 months.
- Graduation from a college or university accredited by the American Medical Association with a Doctor of Medicine degree or accredited by the American Osteopathic Association with a Doctor or Osteopathy degree.
CONTACT, INQUIRE & APPLY:
ABOUT THE PRACTICE/COMPANY:
Benessair Health is an upscale membership-based concierge medical practice founded in Paradise Valley, Arizona. We also have a 6,000 sq ft attached wellness facility to enhance the patient experience. Patients, referred to as members, receive direct access to a board certified physician 24 hours a day. We are currently looking at expanding our membership base by adding an additional physician that can grow their own panel and explore a partnership track.
This is a financially successful practice offering the highest levels of personalized care to patients with a dedicated support staff. This is an outstanding opportunity to practice “modern medicine, traditional care” and building lasting relationships with your patient panel.
- Prefer 3 years of clinical experience; will consider candidates directly out of residency.
DUTIES, FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs physical examinations of new and existing patients and determines imaging examinations and clinical laboratory tests required.
- Interprets examination findings and test results, and implements treatment plans.
- Prepares and reviews case histories and obtains data through patient interviews.
- Provides continuing, comprehensive health maintenance and medical care to each member, focusing on preventive medicine.
- Directs outpatient and facilitates inpatient care and services when necessary (hospital privileges are not required).
- Participates in surgical, obstetrical, gynecological, and critical care procedures according to training and demonstrated ability.
- Determines need for consultation and assists in medical care treatment provided at the direction of other specialists.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Deliver exceptional high-quality care and remains accessible to Benessair Members 24 hours a day.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the principles and practice of preventative medicine.
- Knowledge of the state and federal laws pertaining to medicine.
- Knowledge of the structure and function of the medical practice.
- Skill in communicating effectively with patients and their families.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other employees, Diamond Members and the general public.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- License to practice medicine in the State of Arizona plus current DEA registration.
- You MUST submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to be considered for this position. Without a cover letter we will not review the resume or application to save your time and ours. Thank you.
- $240,000 – $375,000 Base Salary depending on experience- 1st year earnings
- Medical Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- -28 paid days off per year
- 2-10 office patients per day
CONTACT, INQUIRE & APPLY: