By Michael Tetreault, Editor-in-Chief & Dr. Robin Hall
Today we’re joined by a Concierge Medicine pioneer, Dr. Robin Hall.
Dr. Robin Hall is a board-certified family physician with over 30 years of medical practice experience, the last seventeen years of which was as a concierge physician. Dr. Hall founded Destination Health in late 2005 in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, a time when no one had ever heard of concierge medicine. She is well known as an excellent diagnostician, medical educator, speaker and trailblazer.
RELATED STORY ABOUT DR. HALL ON TODAY.com | Breast Cancer | December 2022
TODAY.com | After mammogram missed her breast cancer, doctor shares symptom that led to diagnosis
She urges women to look at themselves in the mirror once a month to look for any breast changes. (READ FULL STORY … | Source/Story Credit: Today.com | December 2022)
Dr. Hall has won many awards in Texas and through the Concierge community. She sold her practice less than a year ago after a personal health challenge. She now sees patients part time at Destination Health.
She is the author of an upcoming book entitled, The Other Side of Illness, Unexpected Blessings, that will be launched in the fall.
It Today’s Discussion We Talk About:
- Why did you leave a busy managed care practice to start over with a concierge practice especially in mid-life?
- What were the struggles you encountered and how did you overcome them?
- What was your secret to success during difficult times?
- What did you learn about marketing a concierge practice?
- Unpack your excellent retention rate in your concierge medicine practice and why there is now a waiting list for the practice.
- What are some of your success principles?
- Tell us the motivation for writing your book and what purpose do you hope it serves?
Connect With Dr. Robin Hall
- Website: https://www.drrobinhall.com
- New Book: https://theothersideofillness.com
- Practice website: https://www.destinationhealth.com
- Linked In: dr-robin-hall
- Instagram: drrobinhall
OTHER RESOURCES FOR PHYSICIANS
LISTEN TO AND BROWSE OTHER CONCIERGE MEDICINE TODAY PODCASTS …
DISCLAIMER AND USE: In no event is this information considered medical, legal, tax, financial, accounting or other professional advice (Please see full disclaimer below). This Podcast Is Subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use (https://conciergemedicinetoday.org/tcpp/) and is recorded/hosted by Concierge Medicine Today, LLC. Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., our representatives, agents or employees accept no responsibility or liability for direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or financial costs or claims made by the Physician(s) interviewed or our guests.
Categories: Healthy Leadership Practices