Designed for Doctors and healthcare professionals on how-to start collecting and organizing your ideas, how-to set reasonable expectations & lessons learned.
The Book Writing Workshop For Doctors: 7 Pro Tips To Get Started.
“More often than not, the Physicians who want to write a book have an unfounded fear that writing a book is hard,” says Tetreault, “This one hour event is designed to inform, encourage and tell you that guess what … “You’ve already done hard stuff in life! And while the process of writing a book may seem really intimidating and daunting, the end result is worthwhile.”
Register For This Webinar Event
- When: Friday, March 3rd, 2023 @ 11am-12:15pm ET
- Where: Zoom Webinar, (You must be registered to receive Zoom link to watch online.)
- Cost: $35/person
- Host/Instructor: Author, Speaker, Writer, Michael Tetreault
- Register to Attend This Webinar/Workshop …
We think it is time to check that box off the list once and for all and scratch that itch as to whether or not now is the right time to start writing that book you’ve been thinking about for far too long!
This basic, introductory online webinar should help inform you as to how to collect ideas for the chapters ahead, organize your thoughts and finally sit down over the next few weeks and months and hammer this literary work out!
Benefits List/What You’ll Learn From This Webinar
- This one hour event is designed to inform, encourage and tell you that guess what … “You’ve already done hard stuff in life!
- While the process of writing a book may seem really intimidating and daunting, the end result is worthwhile.
- If you keep hearing Patients, friends and family saying things to you like “You should really write a book,” then this one-hour webinar is for you.
- This basic, introductory online webinar should help inform you as to how to collect ideas for the chapters ahead.
- The importance of islands and bridges and how they serve to connect ideas and your thought patterns over time.
- How-to set reasonable expectations for yourself.
- Ideas to help you market and promote your book.
- And, lessons learned from experienced authors and writers!
What we know about you is that if you’re a Physician, you are already well equipped. You are automatically qualified and a subject matter authority on a variety of topics. And, if you keep hearing Patients, friends and family saying things to you like “You should really write a book,” then this one-hour webinar is for you.
“In this one-hour, live webinar you’ll hear about my own struggles balancing the time as an author, husband, father, a speaker and a writer. I’ll share with how I started writing and how I picked up certain lanterns along the path that helped light my way to writing books for Doctors today. I’ll tell you exactly what to expect on book launch day and what it’s like to get those one star reviews. I’ll be as authentic and honest about the reality of the process, how to set certain goals and what other authors are doing to help sell their book. Look, I don’t have this all figured out, but what I do have I want to share with those Doctors and teams who have one question or idea that just won’t leave them alone.”
To quote one of my favorite books, What to Do Next: Taking Your Best Step When Life Is Uncertain, the author writes “We didn’t sign up for easy. We signed up for worthwhile.“
I couldn’t agree more. So what are you waiting for? Now just might be the time to start writing that book you’ve been thinking about for too long!
Why Is There A Fee?
The adage is true ‘When we pay, we pay attention.’
The reason we’re charging for this webinar is simple. It’s designed for those Doctors and healthcare professionals who have been wrestling with a question about one or two topics for the past few months or perhaps years. It’s a topic or a question that just won’t leave them alone.