EXCITING NEWS FOR OUR EXECUTIVE HEALTH PROGRAM STARTING 2023!
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center is seeking a full-time, experienced, board-certified internal medicine or family medicine physician to join our Executive Health Program. OSU Executive Health has been in existence for over 25 years, and in 2023 will launch a new care model which will be membership-based. The patient base is health conscious and motivated. We perform annual physicals and serve as the medical home for our patients. The patient panel size is curated to allow the physician to properly attend to all members under their care in this service-oriented practice environment.
Our Executive Health physicians provide medical care including diagnosis, treatment, and case management. The ideal candidate will have experience providing patient-centered, highly personalized, and professional medical care. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are essential for this role, as communication and service are central to this model. The Executive Health program has a well-established history of excellent customer service by going above and beyond.
The Ohio State Wexner Medical Center is the only academic medical center in Central Ohio and has been ranked as one of the top ten academic medical centers in the United States by the University Health System Consortium for delivering high-quality, safe, effective care. The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center is celebrating its 29th consecutive year recognized by U.S. News & World Report’s “America’s Best Hospitals”, was voted one of Central Ohio’s “Best Places to Work” by Columbus Business First newspaper, and in 2020 Forbes ranked The Medical Center as one of America’s Best Employers, #2 among hospitals on the list.
- Unique membership-based practice model (Team based concierge-like approach)
- Curated patient panel size
- Limited appointment volume and no RVU criteria, other bonus structure available
- Monday through Friday with ample documentation time
- Shared call between 3-4 Executive Health doctors
- Little to no procedures
- Office Location– on campus, with possibility of future satellite locations
- State of the art office, geared towards today’s executives
- All RN nursing staff
- Strong specialist support
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive salary and growth potential
- Excellent work/ life balance
- University Benefits
- MD or DO;
- Completion of Internal Medicine Residency or Family Medicine Residency from an ACGME accredited program;
- Board-certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years in outpatient practice setting.
- Excellent communication skills a must;
- Comfortable with a focus on preventive health.
Why work for The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Central Ohio’s Academic Leader
- One of the largest and most diverse medical centers in the country; only academic medical center in central Ohio and Columbus (Ohio’s largest and most rapidly growing metropolitan region)
- Ranked one of “America’s Best Hospitals” by U.S. News and World Report for over 30 consecutive years, with recognition as a “high performing” national leader in geriatrics, which places our geriatrics specialty in the top 10% of all rated hospitals.
- Voted one of Central Ohio’s “Best Places to Work” by Columbus Business First newspaper”
- For over 30 years, recognized as a national leader in quality outcomes and patient safety
- State of the art technology
- Very competitive salaries and compensation packages
Our planned growth at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center:
- Main campus: New construction of a state-of-the-art biomedical research tower, 880-bed hospital tower, ambulatory center and Health Sciences building that will house the College of Medicine
- Around the city: New construction of 4 newly designed ambulatory care centers (The first 2 of this new design – NOW OPEN) in addition to 5 established ambulatory care centers up and running today
Why live in Columbus, Ohio:
- Over 1.8 million population base and diverse cultural, sports, dining and recreational opportunities: Cost of Living is MODERATE
- Recently voted the #1 IT city in the nation surpassing Silicon Valley
- Home to several Fortune 500 companies
- Ranks in Money magazine’s picks as one of the ten best big cities
- 2nd fastest growing major metropolitan area in the Midwest : 14th largest city in the nation
- Booming real estate market
- Consistently ranked in the top ten in nearly every category: Economic growth, things to do, affordable cost of living, great place to raise a family
For more information and/or consideration to join our team, please email your cover letter and CV to:
Kam Carlberg, Faculty Recruitmentkamala.email@example.comThe Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
Categories: National Headlines