Please note, if this job advertisement is still up, it is still active according to our contacts. Please feel free to inquire about this position with the person(s) listed below. Thank you!
Opportunity for Experienced Physician to join Hybrid, Upscale Annual Membership-based Concierge Medical Practice owned by Former White House Doctor in Scottsdale, AZ
CENTER FOR EXECUTIVE MEDICINE
- Submit your resume to email@example.com
- Contact Person: Andrew M. Stevens, Director, Center for Executive Medicine
- Tel. (480) 613-7557
- Questions (480) 613-7557
- Inquire, Apply, Learn More …
The Center for Executive Medicine is seeking a board-certified physician to join an expanding concierge medical practice in Scottsdale, AZ. Work for a thriving practice founded by former White House physician, Dr. Connie Mariano, who believes in the STAR philosophy of providing patients with the highest standard of Service, Trust, Access, and Relationship. We are considering full-time physicians with an exceptional medical background and strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Physicians with existing medical practices, who are interested in converting to a concierge practice model may also inquire.
- Emphasis on best-in-class adult medicine
- Small patient to physician ratio fosters strong relationships and higher quality care
- Patient scheduling flexibility and 3rd party care coordination
- Existing relationships with nearby specialists and medical service providers
- Dedicated management team to support daily operations, customer service, and marketing
- Hybrid office model that prioritizes in-person visits for urgent appointments and annual wellness exams on specific weekdays
- Immediate patient panel to start and grow from
- Exceptional physician compensation and benefits
What we offer to our patients:
- High quality medical service with a dedicated physician
- Admin “concierge” team of administrative professionals that operates seven days a week, capable of managing scheduling, ordering, and follow-up related to the patient experience
- Ability to interact with CEM physician and admin team via phone, email, or text message
- Existing relationships with best-in-class specialist network (e.g. Mayo Clinic)
Expectations of physician candidates:
- Performs physical wellness exams of new and existing patients to determine recommendations for lab orders, imaging, and other health screening procedures
- Directs patients to applicable medical specialists, outpatient, and/or inpatient care centers as needed
- Willingness to be available for urgent patient requests throughout the week, and must be available Tuesday – Thursday for in-person appointments
- Promotes timely remote communications to avoid superfluous office visits and travel
- Comfortable working in a cash-pay practice that does not participate with Medicare or Commercial insurance
Hybrid office model:
- Office is open to patient visits Tuesday – Thursday, with Monday and Friday reserved for urgent items, as determined by the physician
- Typically staffed with one administrative representative for non-clinical tasks (Tuesday – Thursday)
- Office is equipped for routine wellness visits and acute appointments
- There is no phlebotomy on site. Patients are referred to nearby laboratories, or CEM can coordinate a mobile lab technician
- Physician responsible for full patient visit, including preparing the exam room and patient intake. There are no other medical staff on-site.
- D. or D.O. degree, valid Arizona license, and board-certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice (other specialties may be considered)
- 5+ years’ experience in an acute care setting that includes adult patient care
- 5+ years’ experience conducting wellness visits that include adult patient care
- Experience working with elderly patients, with multiple caregivers and/or staff
- MD/DO Unrestricted DEA certification
- Willingness to work within a matrix structure and delegating ownership of non-clinical tasks
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- 15 days PTO/Sick Days
- Employer provided health insurance for employee at 100%
- Malpractice Insurance Paid by Employer
- CME Expense Reimbursement up to $3500/year
- Monthly stipend for cell phone and home internet
- Bonus based on annual patient membership renewals
Technology provided by CEM:
- Laptop with integrated mobile hot spot connection allowing ability to work from wherever there is a cellular signal available (US Only)
- Comprehensive home office setup includes secured Wi-Fi equipment, dual monitors and docking station for laptop
- Phone system app loads on existing iPhone or Android, which offers a secure and comprehensive messaging, phone and video platform for all communications
More About Center for Executive Medicine:
The Center for Executive Medicine is a unique medical practice designed for executives and their adult families who seek the highest standard of personalized and responsive medical care. Modeled after the healthcare provided to the President of the United States, CEM provides presidential-quality care from world-class physicians.
The practice was founded by Dr. Connie Mariano who was Physician to the President of the United States. A career Naval Officer and board-certified specialist in internal medicine, Dr. Mariano’s career has taken her around the globe – aboard Navy ships and Air Force One. She now brings the patient experience of being treated at the White House to her private medical practice, which is nestled in a comfortable, elegant setting in Scottsdale, Arizona.
About Scottsdale, Arizona
Scottsdale has a little something for everyone, from chef-driven restaurants, aquariums, and botanical gardens to wine tasting rooms and award-winning museums. You can enjoy a multitude of outdoor adventures including hiking, hot air ballooning, horseback riding, off-road tours, river rafting, and more. Wind down with other family friendly amenities like community parks, outdoor pools, or hit the links at one of the more than 200 golf courses in the greater Phoenix area.