Park City, UT
- Full Time
- ABIM/ABFM Certified or Eligible
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- *We invite all qualified candidates to apply, however in many cases we are not able to offer visa sponsorship.
About Intermountain Health
Intermountain Health is a large health system headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT and encompassing Colorado, Wyoming , Nevada, Montana, Idaho, and Kansas. Our legacy of innovation spans decades, with a focus on cutting-edge research, state-of-the-art facilities, and a team of compassionate professionals. At Intermountain Health, you’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on patient care, backed by a supportive network and a culture that values your expertise. Join us in shaping the future of healthcare while enjoying a vibrant quality of life in the breathtaking landscapes of the Intermountain West. Your journey begins here, with Intermountain Health.
- We are seeking a physician to join our Direct Primary Care Medicine program at Park City Hospital to provide Concierge-style medical care to our unique patient population.
- Post residency experience recommended; preference for Med-Peds training
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive Salary including incentive pay
- Enhanced sign on bonus
- Full Intermountain benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K Match, CME time and Stipend, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and More
- Relocation assistance provided, up to $20,000
- A 501c3 company; PSLF Eligible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Park City, elevation 7,000 feet, is located in the mountains east of Salt Lake City in Summit County, population 8,754. It is a short 40 minute drive to Salt Lake City. The Park City area currently has three world class resorts: Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley Resort, and The Canyons Resort. It was a venue for the 2002 Winter Olympics and continues to host the Sundance Film Festival, the Park City Music Festival, the Park City Jazz Festival, and Utah Symphony & Opera’s Deer Valley Music Festival.
Contact Information To Inquire or Apply
Job Posted/Last Updated: September 15, 2023