- Chicago, IL / Skokie (IL)
About the Practice/Company
Quintessential Care (QCare) concierge medicine is an established practice of 15 years with offices on Wabash in Chicago and at Old Orchard in Skokie. Dr. David Buyer is the founder and owner. He chose a personalized care model of medicine to be able to act as a dedicated partner with each of his patients. Dr. Buyer is seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join his practice, with an emphasis on seeing patients at the Chicago location.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Associate to partner track
- Initial possible partnership for right candidate
- Clear and active IL medical license.
- Board certfied Internal Medicine physician, preferably established in the area.
- 5 + years of clinical experience.
- Current DEA.
- Malpractice insurable.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, share the vision of a patient centered practice, and have an easy going approach with patients.
- Low volume 5-8 patients a day
- M-F out patient clinic- can be at one site, or rotate to both sites (flexible will discuss)
- Phlebotomist on site
- New expanded office opened in Skokie October 2023.
Reputable, reliable, independent practitioner who also enjoys collaborating with colleagues. Interested and willing to grow the practice for long term.
Primary Contact Person
- Betsy Noxon
- Call (847) 494-1242