- Rhode Island
- Provide primary care for a small panel of concierge patients
- Range of care includes;
- Hormone therapy
- Anti-aging therapy
- Responsibilities also include managing patients in the weight loss program
- Performing functional medicine consultations including complementary cancer care directing infusion based treatments for which there are established protocols
- Position will be a junior associate to Dr. Petteruti with the expectation of accumulating equity with a plan for transition to full ownership of the center
- Cash-based practice that does not accept insurance
- The ideal candidate will have a superb bedside manner with an outstanding conventional medicine fund of knowledge. Candidate will also need to have some training or experience in aspects of functional medicine. Review the website to see the scope of practice. It is not a requirement that the candidate be knowledgeable in all aspects of the care that we render. The position will include training. High income practice.
Name of Primary Contact Person
- Dr. Stephen Petteruti
- Tel. (401) 580-4477
About the Practice/Company
At Intellectual Medicine we like to say that we don’t HAVE to do any one thing because we CAN do everything. Whether it is weight loss, intravenous vitamins, functional/complementary cancer care, cellular anti-aging therapy, joint rejuvenation, stem cell or ozone treatments, if it has value to our patients, we make it available at our center.