“A luxurious holistic healthcare center offering concierge medicine, wellness, and fitness services is seeking providers interested in concierge medicine to work in Manhattan, Long Island, or Westchester County, New York. Enjoy working in an integrated model where members receive a personalized medical/fitness/wellness plan.”
Job Location: New York, NY
Type of Job: Full Time
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of New York and must be board-eligible or certified in family medicine or internal medicine
- Medical Degree Required
A luxurious holistic healthcare center offering concierge medicine, wellness, and fitness services is seeking providers interested in concierge medicine to work in Manhattan, Long Island, or Westchester County, New York. Enjoy working in an integrated model where members receive a personalized medical/fitness/wellness plan.
- Concierge medicine
- Personalized primary care in a beautiful tech-enabled setting, provided by top doctors who spend time with you
- On-site body scanner, lab, and innovative movement lab with customized analysis and treatment planning
- Work collectively with Wellness services
- Recovery: massage, electric-cryotherapy, hyperbaric chamber, red light therapy, compression therapy
- Nutrition and health education
- Behavioral change and lifestyle consulting
- Mindfulness and meditation
- Work collectively with Fitness services
- Open gym (performance, strength, cardio); personal/duet classes (ex: yoga, Pilates, barre, MELT facia release, TRX, aerobic)
- Personal training
- Wet room (lap pool, hot tub, cold tub, steam room, sauna, float pod)
- In-house physical therapy, soft-tissue therapy
Live and work in the highly desirable New York metropolitan area. Filled with excitement and endless possibilities, Manhattan, Long Island, and Westchester County offer an incomparable lifestyle. These are vibrant places to call home—you’ll have everything you need right at your fingertips!
- Great housing options in desirable neighborhoods
- Some of the top schools in the state
- Proximity to the Empire State Building, Central Park, Times Square, Washington Square Park,
- Rockefeller Center, the Met, and so much more
- An abundance of events and festivities throughout the year
- Museums, Broadway performances, world-class shopping, some of the best restaurants in the nation, professional sports, and international airports
- Telephone: (866) 406-0269
- For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
- Please contact Leah Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference IM-141880
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.