Dr. Ellie Campbell on COVID-19 Patient Preparedness and Physician to Patient Edu Action Steps
By Michael Tetreault, Editor, Concierge Medicine Today and Host, The DocPreneur Leadership Podcast
Today’s subject matter is not onlly a critically important topic but timely for all of us as Patients and particularly concerning FOR DOCTORS as they wrestle with the complexity of COVID-19 or Coronavirus. In our discussion today with Dr. Ellie Campbell we talk about what Doctors can and should be doing in their own offices, how they can prepare for an influx of calls, concerns and potential illnesses that are coming our way. We talk about how and why we need more Doctors working with their peers to contribute to the meaningful medical education and disseminating that correct information to their local communities so they can help Patients become more informed and aware of proper habits and local resources.
In this special edition of our podcast we sit down with Dr. Ellie Campbell, a Double Board-Certified Physician with clinical interests in family medicine, holistic care, a specialist in Functional Medicine and Oral Systemic Connection.
ADDITIONAL EDUCATION RESOURCES DISCUSSED TODAY FOR DOCTORS, SOURCED BY CONCIERGE MEDICINE TODAY (CMT)
- Vitamin C Infusion for the Treatment of Severe 2019-nCoV Infected Pneumonia, visit: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04264533
- Vitamin C Intravenous Treatment In the Setting of Atrial Fibrillation Ablation: Results From the Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled CITRIS-AF Pilot Study, visit: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/JAHA.119.014213
- Broad Spectrum Antiviral Agent Niclosamide and Its Therapeutic Potential, visit: https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsinfecdis.0c00052
- CDC | Wash Your Hands Often to Stay Healthy — Handwashing is one of the best ways to protect yourself and your family from getting sick. Learn when and how you should wash your hands to stay healthy. Learn More, visit: https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/when-how-handwashing.html
- LYSOL FAQs and Understanding 2019 Coronavirus COVID-19, visit: http://www.lysol.com/healthy-home/under…nding-coronavirus/
To connect with Dr. Campbell, visit: campbellfamilymedicine.com/about-us/dr…e-campbell/ or Revolution Practice, LLC on Facebook