Meet Dr. Charles Whitney of Washington Crossing, PA
Congratulations to the following physician named to Concierge Medicine Today’s 2014 list of ‘Top Doctors in Concierge Medicine.’
Charles Whitney, MD
Specialties: General/Primary Care/Internist/Sports Medicine
1121 General Washington Memorial Blvd.
Washington Crossing, PA 18977
Revolutionary Health Services is a “Third Era” of medical practice. 21st Century medicine now has many tools available to effectively practice “Third Era Medicine”. We utilize an approach called Projection Diagnostics™ where we use many clinically proven, but underutilized 21st century diagnostic tests that give a very clear picture of your health, enabling us to forecast your health trajectory. The affordable monthly fee offers you the reassurance that you will have a doctor who is accessible, knows you, and can take the time to adequately address your needs.
Dr. Whitney is a known leader in the industry:
- He was Vice President of the American Academy of Private Physicians (AAPP), the National trade organization of private practices.
- He currently sits on the steering committee of Direct Primary Care Coalition.
- He is a National spokesman about dental inflammation and infection contributing to many medical diseases.
- Dr. Whitney volunteers his time as a physician at the Bucks County Health Improvement Project (BCHIP) Adult Health Clinic in Bensalem. BCHIP is a medical clinic sponsored by St. Mary’s Medical Center that is free to residents of Bucks County who do not qualify for Medicare or Medicaid, but cannot afford health insurance.
- He is Team Physician for New Hope/Solebury High School, and has enjoyed his time as a coach for youth baseball, softball, and basketball.
Dr. Whitney is married with four children ages 11-21.
“We are proud of the physicians named to this year’s ‘Top Doctors in Concierge Medicine’ list,” said Catherine Sykes, Publisher of Concierge Medicine Today and its sister publication, The Direct Primary Care Journal. “The listed physicians, are singular representatives of a modern era of healthcare delivery that is representative of old-fashioned values. These physicians and their staff, in our opinion, provide some of the most innovative approaches, ideas, educational treatments and therapies available to patients today. Together, with their healthcare teams, they are bringing patient-care and affordable access to their communities in a new level of excellence.”