Meet The Top Doctors In Concierge Medicine of 2012
Meet The Who’s Who In Concierge Medicine Throughout The U.S. In 2012 by industry trade publication, Concierge Medicine Today.
RELATED HISTORY of RECIPIENTS …
- Press Release | View 2010 – 2011 Recipients … | A Biennial Recognition & Industry Distinction …
- Press Release | View 2012 Recipients … | Annual Recognition & Industry Distinction …
- Press Release | View 2013 Recipients … | Annual Recognition & Industry Distinction …
- Press Release | View 2014 – 2015 Recipients … | A Biennial Recognition & Industry Distinction …
- Press Release | View 2016 – 2017 Recipients … | A Biennial Recognition & Industry Distinction …
- Press Release | View 2018 – 2019 Recipients … | A Biennial Recognition & Industry Distinction …
- Press Release | View 2020 – 2021 Recipients … | A Biennial Recognition & Industry Distinction …
ConciergeMedicineToday.com Releases It’s “Top Doctors” In The Field of Concierge Medicine —
By Michael Tetreault | Editor-In-Chief | Concierge Medicine Today
April 7th, 2012 – Concierge Medicine Today (CMT) is pleased to announce that after careful review, the Editors at CMT and The Concierge Medicine Research Collective have released a list of the “Top Docs”of concierge, boutique and retainer-based medical practices across America.
Concierge Medicine Today chose only fifteen (15) physicians and/or practices’ in the concierge medicine and/or direct pay business model environment from across the U.S. and Canada. Those physicians include (in alphabetical order):
- David L. Albenberg, MD Charleston, SC
- Carrie Bordinko, MD Paradise Valley, AZ
- Ellie Campbell, MD Suwanee, GA
- John Kihm, MD Durham, NC
- Sarah M. Gamble, MD Greenwich, CT
- Radley Griffin, MD Tampa, FL
- Donovan Kreutzer, MBChB Calgary, Alberta CANADA
- Shira Miller, MD Los Angeles, CA
- Michael O’Neal Tampa Bay, FL
- Gary Price, M.D., FACP Fort Myers, FL
- Ronald Primas, MD New York, NY
- Jennifer Pullano, MD Charleston, SC
- Homer Schreckengost, MD Kittanning, PA
- Marc Tanenbaum, MD Atlanta, GA
- S. Craig Veatch, MD Indianapolis, IN
“It’s not often that an opportunity presents itself that a publication such as Town & Country dedicates time, space and study to these medical practices,” said Michael Tetreault, Editor-In-Chief of CMT. “Therefore, we felt it very important to recommend practices that reflect and represent the care, value and benefits of this industry. We would like to congratulate each and every one of the physicians on this list as well as the many other visioneering physicians working hard across America to deliver exceptional healthcare to deserving patients. We, at CMT, are happy that physicians are having such great success with their business model and look forward to seeing it grow in the months and years ahead.”
We believe concierge medical care and its many benefits will be highlighted in a very positive way. Be on the lookout for this enlightening news piece.
About Concierge Medicine Today
Concierge Medicine Today (CMT) is a news organization and the Concierge Medicine industry’s oldest national trade publication for the Concierge Medicine and Membership Medicine marketplace. Its web site is the online destination for businesses, consumers, physicians, legislators, researchers and other stakeholders to learn about the history of this industry, various business aspects of the marketplace, trends, breaking news and more that drives the conversation that Concierge Medicine and free market healthcare delivery is creating on a national and international level.
For more information, visit: ConciergeMedicineToday.com.
Physician nominations are received through either an online nomination form, verbal or electronic communication. No Doctor(s) pays a fee and are not paid to be listed. Today, as in years past, it is a list which is respected by the medical profession and patients alike as a source of quality information. This does not constitute an endorsement by Concierge Medicine Today — but a recognition of the work these Physicians are doing in their community and business. If you have any questions about these physicians, their services, etc., please contact the doctor or doctor’s office directly. Concierge Medicine Today uses its best efforts to gather the information that is available and use it effectively. Ultimately, however, it is the professional judgment of the Concierge Medicine Today editors, the Managing Director and Publisher, which determines Concierge Medicine Today’s ‘Top Doctors In Concierge Medicine’ selection. If you have any questions about these physicians, their services, etc., please contact the doctor or doctor’s office directly. The editors, publisher, distributors, Concierge Medicine Today, LLC., its related, affiliated or subsidiary companies, stress that since the details of an individual’s personal health situation are fact-dependent, in no event shall any of our representatives or affiliated companies be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or financial costs arising out of the use of any of the physicians on this list.