Our free, twelve (12) question Self-Test will provide you with your first glimpse into whether or not you have what it takes (emotionally and practically) to be a subscription-based provider. Please be as honest as possible when answering all of the questions as that will provide you with the most accurate assessment. Once you have taken the quiz, you will receive your results instantly as well as insight on how you can manage your skills and connect more skillfully with the resources to take the next step and find “The DocPreneur” in you!
ONE-DAY WORKSHOPS, Oct. 25
2018 Pharmacy Trends | New Podcast Edu. Series
Subscribe | Yearly | DocPreneur Podcast
OVERTURN Denials with an Evidence-Based Data, Appeal | DENIED COVERAGE By Your Insurance For A Recommended Treatement? Apply Free, START Your Application | Doc Coverage by Evidenza Precision Medicine
400+ Pages | Our #1 Seller | Free Shipping
New, Physician’s Book Club | 1-Year Access!
- Locate A Doctor
- What is Concierge Medicine? [Updated, 2018]
- BLANCHARD, MD: Response to Detroit News Letter to the Editor ... "Why do we have insurance for primary care?"
- Meet The Top Doctors In Concierge Medicine  of 2018
- Concierge Doctors Directory
- LEGAL: State by State Analysis of Corporate Practice of Medicine and Physician Employment
- CROWD DIAGNOSIS, Health Tech | Patients with Rare Diseases Turning to Online Medical Detectives for Help August 15, 2018
- Medicare To Overhaul ACOs But Critics Fear Less Participation August 15, 2018
- Listen: Why Young Doctors Appear To Be Embracing Single-Payer August 15, 2018
- National Poll: Gaps In Pharmacy Care, How Do Patients Receive Their Prescriptions Most? August 15, 2018
- Cannabis for Concussion; Prodromal MS; Rising Parkinson’s Numbers ~MedPage Today August 15, 2018
Hours & Info
#fordoctors AAFP AAPP ACA Affordable care act business concierge care concierge doctor conciergedoctor concierge medicine direct care direct primary care doctor dpc find concierge doctor health healthcare health insurance insurance legal md MDVIP medicare medicine mental-health obamacare physician primary care qliance research retail medicine science startup technology telemedicine