Top 10 Most Popular Concierge Medicine Stories in August
National Attraction to Concierge Medicine in August Sees Big Headlines, Increasing Numbers and Trendsetting Headlines in Healthcare Delivery
SEPTEMBER 5, 2018 – As we approach a new school year, the closing chapter of the entirety of 2018, August of 2018 will leave many optimistic about the future of Concierge Medicine. A lot of positive momentum and energy was reported, documented and seen inside this established and trendsetting space among Physicians and its supporters.
Here are the ten most-read concierge medicine stories from Concierge Medicine Today (CMT) in August, beginning with the most popular and widely read:
- TC: One Medical cash infusion is a tad higher than originally thought … $130M million more, total $350 million.
- Inc. Magazine Honors Concierge Medicine Company in 37th Annual List of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
- 2018 Concierge Medicine Forum in Atlanta to Showcase Neuroscience; Behavior Change; Telemedicine; Medical Marijuana Research; Genomics and Precision Medicine Research
- Employees at National Primary Care Network Praise the Company’s Atmosphere, Communication and Leadership
- Meet The Top Doctors In Concierge Medicine  of 2018
- The Rise Of Concierge Medical Practices | FORBES
- EDITOR: “When Three Docs Retire, Here’s What They Say …”
- Why Concierge Medicine is an Ideal Fit for Women Physicians…an Open Discussion with Five Leading Female Doctors
- Crossover Health Celebrates One Millionth Patient Visit
- CMT SPOTLIGHT on CANADA: Meet Dr. Mark Brown, “Moose Jaw doc prescribes creative health-care changes”